Expired Never Used Kenne Bell Blowzilla Supercharger W/ Flowzilla Inlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

95CobraStang

Jan 21, 2004
Chico, CA
I'm selling my essentially brand new Kenne Bell 2.1L Blowzilla with Flowzilla Inlet. This is an entire system with everything included for the install. It is still sitting in its foam shipping packaging. It is set up with the 8# pulley and GT40 lower intake.

This will absolutely turn any engine into a beast. It's twin screw design allows for essentially instant boost - immediate power! I don't think I need to add any further info as I believe most would consider it the best supercharger (of course that depends on your goals). This is the part that I am most sad to sell :cry:

I will sell it for $2900 and you will pay shipping. I am in Chico, CA. This is about an $800+ discount.
IMG_6601.JPG IMG_6606.JPG
I am still considering finding a car to put this in or incorporating in a future project, so make me an offer before I choose that tempting option.

Contact me with questions or anything via this thread, StangNet message box, or email me directly at [email protected] for quickest response.

I am selling this along with many other parts because unfortunately, I was unable to even begin my project (1967 Coupe – S Code). Medical issues came up. However I have a full garage of brand new modern parts looking for the right owner! Parts such as an Autometer gauge cluster, kick panels with speaker cutouts, MSD 6AL ignition, TCP power rack & pinion steering with Flaming River adjustable steering column, blueprinted 306 beast of an engine, Kenne Bell blower, black Procar Elite Bucket seats with matching back seats, and so much more. Heck, I’d sell the rolling shell if the right offer came around (otherwise I’ll save it for a project in 10 years or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.