Expired (new) 1967-68 Autometer Gauge Kit W/ Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

95CobraStang

Jan 21, 2004
Chico, CA
First of all, I am sorry to those that were interested and emailed me a few months ago. I was unable to get back to you guys due to time/job constraints. Things have quieted down and I'm free to answer any questions and pack/ship to you right away!

These are the Phantom gauges (white-faced w/ aluminum bezel. It is made by JME and I bought it at Mustang Depot. When assembled, the kit is priced at $814. I have assembled the kit. The Mustang Depot kit does not include the wiper switch or the turn signal lights, however I will be including these items; so it's pretty complete. The following gauges are included:
  • Speedometer
  • Tachometer
  • Fuel level
  • Water temp
  • Volt measure

I will sell at $575 plus buyer pays shipping of choice (It will be coming from zip 95926.). I really think this price is quite fair. There may even be some sales tax savings in some cases. I'm throwing in the wiper switch, turn signals. Before shipping the price works out to a 29.4% discount, plus the free wiper switch and the turn signal lights/housings.
autometer.jpg

Contact me on Stangnet or at [email protected] if interested.

Feel free to give me a reasonable offer... Based on the interest, I would be pretty hard-pressed to accept anything less. I am not desperate to sell, but I have no use for this piece and I might as well turn it into cash that I can use for my other hobby! My cards are now all out on the table...
Thank you!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.