New 2010 GT owner

Never2mucHP

May 26, 2009
New 2010 GT owner (now with easy to view resized pictures!)

Hi everyone, I'm a new 2010 owner. I've had the car about a week and I love it. I have had several sports cars over the last few years (soon to be listed in my sig) including a 05 GT vert. I originally went to the dealer looking at a 09 GT500, but that was sold, so I checked out the '10, and was completely surprised by the upgrades introed into the '10 model.

Enough about me, now the car:
2010 GT premium, Candy Red, M5, upgraded interior package (401A I think) black leather with cashmere inserts, Sync w/ sat radio, voice command, ambient lighting and backup camera. Outside is rocking the 19" gunmetal wheels. Here are a couple pics:

gtfrontresize.jpg

gtinteriorresize.jpg

gtrearresize.jpg

gtsideresize.jpg

I've spent a little over 500 mi with the car over the last few weeks, so if you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer them as best I can.

Also, sorry about picture size, I didnt think to resize them before I had them hosted.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the club.

This is my third mustang and by far the best. I've had mine for about 1.5 months and 2k miles now and trust me it just gets better :)

Still trying to convince my local dealer the engine is the same as the 09 so that I can get the hot rod cams in. What are you planning on doing first?

Yeah, I am really enjoying her. I do want to lower it, I would like to get more of the GT500 stance to it, I love the raked look on these cars.

I'm also looking at a supercharger (most likely from roush) as my first poweradder. I have some experiance with N2O, so I may consider a 150 shot in the future, but for now I'm just enjoying it as is.

Beautiful car man, you can't go wrong with Red. I saw a Red 2010 GT on the Dealer Lot Friday and thought it was gorgeous. I really liked the new rear styling once I saw it in person.

Steve