New car

Cory281

Jun 6, 2004
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I have posted. Anyway I bought her a year ago to replace my totaled 01 GT.

It has 20 inch wheels, and JBA mufflers. What do you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

How do you guys think it compares to old blue? I really miss this car even though it was for sale before it was totaled. I wish I still had it.

Not the best pics of it. It had 18 inch y2k Cobra R's, mgw shifter, 03-04 Mach 1 brakes, MM stainless steel braided lines, Mach 1 hood, shaker, chin spoiler, grille, clear corner head lights, smoked fogs, flowmasters, and a catted prochamber.

Thanks guys. What do you think I should do to it? I'm thinking a GT500 wing, maybe silver stripes?? Also a Bama chips tune and CAI, and some new mufflers. It comes down to Macs or Pypes mid muffler system. I really liked how my old car sounded with flows so I'm thinking the Pypes system will be as close as I can get.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to her? :SNSign:

I had the Flows on mine the first several months I had the car, I then switched to MAC, which are slightly deeper and louder than the Flows. Both give off mega loud cabin noise whn you remove the cats. Just the other day, I rode in a Stang that had Pypes Mid Mount kit. He still has his stock cats and it sounds damn good!

Kooldawg, where did you buy your GT500 wing from? Thats going to be my next mod. I really like your car, I wish I would have gotten VB over black.

CRoberts91, I might do that. Moneys kinda tight right now. I have to pay tuition here soon. Maybe I'll send you a PM next month and see if you have them.