new cornerlights and bulbs!!

i finally recieved my stealth bulbs and put in my clear corners! i think they look 1000x better than those amber corners.

DSCN1928.jpg

DSCN1921.jpg

side note: the first night of driving with these, a cop decided to pull me over becuase he said that i didnt use my signals when turning. i told him that i did, and i think he knew too, because he said that he wasnt going to argue with me over that. BUT, he tried to find any thing to ticket me for. he made me turn on the brights and use each blinker to ensure that they were working. he came to me after the short test and told me that my corner lights did not put out enough light. i told him i just put the the bulbs in today and he told me "you might want to invest in some higher intensity bulbs. i wont get you this time , but some other officer might." i just said ok cuz i wanted him to leave and he did. ahhhh some cops....

Attachments

• DSCN1928.jpg
    DSCN1928.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN1921.jpg
    DSCN1921.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Sponsors (?)

If the cop was on his game he would have realized the reason the side lights were not that bright is because they are missing the amber reflectors.

He could have gotten you on an equipment violation for that.

Luckily for you he missed it