New CT?

• Sponsors (?)

It could be alot worse, I checked in the other day and found myself banned again. I did not know about the board wipe and could not for the like of me figure out what happened until I got hold of 2bav8. I was thinking it was not a funny April fools joke at all. Things seem fine though now and my old custom title was still replaced with FM status. Just as well too, my old CT used to help keep me in enough trouble anyway.

Pakrat said:
It could be alot worse, I checked in the other day and found myself banned again. I did not know about the board wipe and could not for the like of me figure out what happened until I got hold of 2bav8. I was thinking it was not a funny April fools joke at all. Things seem fine though now and my old custom title was still replaced with FM status. Just as well too, my old CT used to help keep me in enough trouble anyway.
We was wonderin what became of you, thought the pack of feral farberware might of returned to finish you off......or worse! :D

65stanger said:
We was wonderin what became of you, thought the pack of feral farberware might of returned to finish you off......or worse! :D

Laugh it up fuzzball! :D

Actually that had nothing to do with my absence, I just lurk more than I post these days. I have found other less stressful boards to spend my time at, places where they mainly talk stangs still and you don't get hopped on by unofficial police everytime you accidentally fart sideways. You know, places that are the way things use to be here oh so long ago. :nonono: