New Forum Questions, Answers, Feedback, and things that make you go, "Hmmmmm"

Yeah... if we can set it up so that a member can presort an entire forum based on subjects like:

Engine
Chasis
Suspension
Tuning
Elictrical
etc....

Then we kill two birds. Fewer forums and no complaints that someone can't zero in on the subject matter they're interested in. :nice:

How about spell checker? When I click the spell checker on my browser, all inputed text disappears. It reappears once I disable the spell check :shrug:

I had a 94 Gt Conv rear Saleen S351 Spoiler, Bumper Cover, and the Tail light covers, I now have a 96 Gt Conv that I am doing the same things to but can't find the tail light covers anywhere. Does anyone know of a company that makes the Saleen Taillight covers for the 96-98 tail lights. Saleen doesn't make them anymore but there has to be an aftermarket reproducing them. Can anyone help with this please??????

I had a 94 Gt Conv rear Saleen S351 Spoiler, Bumper Cover, and the Tail light covers, I now have a 96 Gt Conv that I am doing the same things to but can't find the tail light covers anywhere. Does anyone know of a company that makes the Saleen Taillight covers for the 96-98 tail lights. Saleen doesn't make them anymore but there has to be an aftermarket reproducing them. Can anyone help with this please??????

First.... you're posting in the wrong forum. Take a little time to look at the forum structure so that you're asking your questions in a place that you're most likely to get the answer.

Next:

Are these the tails you're looking for?

49125?$s7product$

355715_6_full.jpg

Look familiar?

Link:
http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-taillight-9698-pair.html

I need some help. i cannot go full throttle in my 89 mustang and its an issue. i think my front cat may be the problem because some stuff was falling out of it the other day. i need a solution soon so i can get some speed. Plz help!

ok...i signed up for some advise....JUST bought a 1993 Cobra...always thought how cool they look with aftermarket cobra rims.,,, to my shock....these cobra rims DONT fit Cobras and only fit GT?? WTF?? and all the cobras I thought I saw must have been GTs in COBRA skin,,,so does any company make rims for the cobras with the offset I need? or do I have to change rotors,,axles,calipers, etc etc....

ok...i signed up for some advise....JUST bought a 1993 Cobra...always thought how cool they look with aftermarket cobra rims.,,, to my shock....these cobra rims DONT fit Cobras and only fit GT?? WTF?? and all the cobras I thought I saw must have been GTs in COBRA skin,,,so does any company make rims for the cobras with the offset I need? or do I have to change rotors,,axles,calipers, etc etc....
Pose your question in the 79-93 section. You're currently in the forum feedback and testing area.