New From Arkansas!

89foxyfox

Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys, I just recently picked up a 1989 lx 4cyl auto that I'm swapping a 351 and a t5 In to haha. Anyways hopefully this will help me turn my car into a fun street car

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet man.

Try posting a thread in the '79-'95 general talk subforum. You'll find lots of help there with your build. Posts lots of pictures for us picture whores, we like pictures.

T5 with a 351 huh? That'll give you the opportunity to learn to rebuild transmissions.:D

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I just recently picked up a 1989 lx 4cyl auto that I'm swapping a 351 and a t5 In to haha. Anyways hopefully this will help me turn my car into a fun street car

Pics!

Let us see if we help save you a ton of money by doing it right the first time. There are a ton of "junk yard pulls" out there that can give you a complete harness and maybe even and EEC (huge shortcut if the motor is good too).

You're a perfect candidate for an Explorer swap.

Explorer swap? Here she is
uploadfromtaptalk1471197706960.jpg

Welcome to Stangnet man.

Try posting a thread in the '79-'95 general talk subforum. You'll find lots of help there with your build. Posts lots of pictures for us picture whores, we like pictures.

T5 with a 351 huh? That'll give you the opportunity to learn to rebuild transmissions.:D
Yeah....I've been thinking about that....I'm starting to lean towards a tko. It'll be cheaper than fixing broken transmissions a lot. And as far as explorer swap, if you're talking heads, I was going to get an aftermarket heads cam package and maybe a trick flow intake? Im shooting for a streetable 400-450. But I have a lot of chassis and suspension/ brake work to do first haha

Reactions: 1 users