New From Dallas, Tx

SVTJustin

Aug 11, 2014
Dallas, TX
Hey guys and girls! My name is Justin and I'm new here to the forums from Dallas, TX. I'm 18 years old, love cars and my family/friends. Born and raised for the first 16 years of my life in Detroit, MI and came to Texas in the Summer of 2012 to continue the remaining years of my high school education. I grew up around all sorts of car makes and models but my eyes have always been around America's true muscle car: Ford Mustang. I currently own a 1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra with just minor bolt-ons that I just recently rebuilt. I bought the vehicle back in April of 2013 in Houston for a considerably low price but the Cobra has more than 160K to the clock. I also have a daily driver 2003 Ford Focus SE that gets me to point A to point B and with very great gas mileage! I'm a frequent spectator at Mustang events around Dallas and the drag strips around the Dallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan area. Well, that's a little bit of me so drop by and say hello! Thanks everybody!

• Sponsors (?)

Haha, dreams to reality! Don't give up. What car do you own now?
I have a couple cars at the moment, the 84' Ttop mustang, 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 and a 2011 F250. I have a 2015 GT on order, but have been looking for a 96-98 cobra for the last few months and having a hard time finding something decent for a reasonable price.