New From Northern Ca.

hamerhead

Jul 23, 2016
Hi every one just bought a 2004 GT convertible real nice condition. my first late model mustang. I have had early stangs a 65 and 68. been a ford guy most of my life. working on a 74 F100 now. I know I will have questions about my 04. It's nice to be in a great forum that covers all years of mustangs. thanks hamerhead

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

I really like the new edge mustangs.

You should go to the subforum for SN95 mustangs 1996-2004 general talk section and say hey. That's were you'll find the other edge fanatics that I'm sure will be happy to have you in their company.

Before you go there, would you mind posting a few pictures of your car here in the welcome wagon? No matter where you go on this site, be it classic mustangs to the newest ford makes, we are (if you'll pardon the expression) picture whores.

You are eighty years old? Almost my fathers age, he would have been 87 this year. He was a mustang fanatic. I remember as a little boy when he bought a '64.5 when they were first available. He owned one form of mustang or another all of his life.

It's a pleasure to have you here sir and I hope we can benefit you as well as provide a like mind in vehicle choice.

I'm a fox nut case myself.