New Guy Saying Hello

Totally Bored

Aug 20, 2016
New York
1st post. Looking for a Mustang Forum to learn stuff. Any other Forums I should also visit ?

Had the car 10 days now. So much fun. Need some more miles till I break her in and then I can beat the snot out of her although I'm finding it real hard to take it easy and chill. Thats how it works right or did you guys beat on it from day 1 ?

Threads are always better with pics me thinks :)

Mustang1_zpsptlvmlgu.jpg

IMG_6633_zpsfoywgqpz.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet!

My car went from dealer to the dyno. It had a blower system and made 646 rwhp at 200 miles. The car also turned 500 miles on the road course running wide open on a 1/2 mile straight away. :)

600 miles so far and it's real hard to not punch it. I'm weak and have my moments. Still gonna try and chill but I slip a lot. I'm shooting for 1000 miles for some reason and then I'm gonna drive her hard like she wants it :)

This car is so much fun.

Hello to all. First time on forum. Just purchased a 2016 V6 convertible. Second Mustang for me. So far its a great car. Very tight steering, which I like very much. Hello all again

1st post. Looking for a Mustang Forum to learn stuff. Any other Forums I should also visit ?

Nah, you're already on the best one.

Hello to all. First time on forum. Just purchased a 2016 V6 convertible. Second Mustang for me. So far its a great car. Very tight steering, which I like very much. Hello all again

You'll find the 3.7 is an amazing engine. 7k redline, sounds European instead of buzzy, 300hp stock, and aftermarket parts out there for more (best-supported 6-cylinder in a Mustang since the 2.8 from '74-79). I have the 3.7 in my truck, and I'm blown away by what a beast that little six-shooter is on a daily basis.