New Guy With New To Me 98 Gt From Denver

Vegasfilter98GT

May 19, 2015
Hello all...just picked up this 98 GT from an older lady that drove it very sparingly throughout her ownership. It has 104K original miles and is completely stock other than the wheels and headlight/break lights that her grandkid put on. Stock exhaust, intake, interior, everything! I was able to steal it for $3k due to the suspension in dire need of work. So here Is my question...I have replaced the outer tie rod ends, new shocks all around, front wheel hubs/bearings and the vehicle still rides like a 60's roller coaster. It needs an alignment, but I am wondering if the ball joints need to be replaced as well as the rack and pinion!?! The steering is wobbly and the car pulls to the right if I hit a bump or uneven pavement. I thought the hubs/wheel bearings would solve this issue. Any insight is welcome! As far as plans, lowering kit is a must, cat-back exhaust (unsure which) air intake for decoration and probably a few more minor bolt-ons. I scooped up a front lip for $80 of CL. Here she is:

6BD89487-B8A8-4B5B-B47E-08D4544CA955_zps1qn4mvhl.jpg

9820GT20Engine_zpst8yp8yvo.jpg

9820GT20W20Lip_zpsgmivxoyr.jpg

• Sponsors (?)