New Jersey Guy_ Just Purchased 1998 Gt!! Ohhh... She's Clean!

DRKNITE77

Oct 23, 2014
New Jersey guy new to the StangNet Forum!... Long time lurker but never had a Stang to join in the fun. Well my wait is over and I'm here :)

A avid lover of all things Mustang and a Mopar guy too. Best of Both worlds View attachment 110187

Just recently purchased a VERY CLEAN and tastefully modded 1998 Mustang GT with a full 1999 PI Engine swap from a great guy on Corral.net

Here are the Mods list and some pics (still waiting for a nice day to take some of my own pics, but here are some from the seller) - Looking forward to simply adding a Power adder Wet Nitrous kit and a Dyno Tune and that's ALL she'll need to make 350/375 RWHP. She is probably at around 265-270 rwhp about now and 290-295 to the crank. not on a tune at this time, never tuned from what i heard from prior owner. Just gonna be a FUN car, streetable and nice to run at the strip every now and then.
P8141479.JPG
P8141480.JPG
P8141481.JPG
P8141482.JPG
P8141488.JPG
P8141491.JPG
trans.jpg

-99 PI motor with around 80k on it
-Near new FRPP Romeo PI heads
-Updated PI intake with metal crossover, brand new and installed in February
-Brand new Tremec 3650 with the .62 over drive gear. Do 80mph at 2300 rpm with 3.73s. Installed in July.
-Exedy Mach 400 Clutch. Also installed in July with new Pilot and Throwout bearings
-Stifflers tubular crossmember
-Dallas Extended range Speedcal
-Energy suspension poly motor mounts and trans mount, brand new
-Aeromotive Adjustable fuel pressure gauge
-Converted to 96/97 fuel rail setup
-Bullitt (Cobra/Mach) brakes on all 4 corners, new calipers out back
-Steeda Lower Control Arms
-BBK springs
-Tokico Illumina shocks/struts
-Maximum Motorsports CC plates
-Tri-Ax shifter with Steeda relocation plate(moves handle 2" closer to driver) and FRPP knob
-Fiore Microclick firewall adjuster, MaximumMotorsports quadrant and new OEM clutch cable
-Replica Bullitt rims 18x8/18x10
-BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2 tires, 2,000 miles on the tires, TON of tread left
-FRPP aluminum driveshaft
-FRPP 3.73s
-FRPP shorty headers-BBK Catted H Pipe
-Steeda crank sensor relocation kit
-New Autolite 103s and new Motorcraft wires
-Dynomax Thrush mufflers with Flowmaster stainless tailpipes
-Trick Flow Plenum
-C&L inlet tube to custom sheet metal heat shield
-Metal overflow tank and power steering reservoir
-Cervinis Cowl hood
-S281 wing
-OEM Cobra bumper
-Envoy fog light retrofit
-DEPO projector headlights
-XenonDepot 4300k HIDs in projector lo-beams,Philips HIR halogens in hi-beams, Nokya Hyper Yellow halogens in fogs
-MAC White face gauges
-Black interior swapped car (reason it has the clock pod since 98s didn't come with them)
-New TMI carpet and LRS Floormats
-TMI upholstery and seat foam installed in summer 2012, still looks brand new
-Craig's Custom no-drill front license plate bracket. This OEM Cobra bumper has no holes in it.

Thanks -
Mike De. View attachment 110189
Pics...

• Sponsors (?)