New Member-86 Gt Convertible

Matt1986GT

Jun 27, 2015
Hello, my name is Matt! I just got an 86 GT convertible this weekend, after previously having owned 3 other Mustangs (79 hardtop, 86 GT and 93 GT convertible. I am glad to be a part of this community; I have a pic of the one I just purchased and will have more once things dry out over here!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks, I appreciate it! It's all stock except for the short throw shifter that had been installed which in my opinion is an improvement over stock. I have some minor improvements I need to make but I'm leaving everything as stock and original as possible. Has the original radio in it which works and I think adds to the old car charm.

Yours is pretty nice as well. Is it about an 08 or 09? Have you made any updates to it?

Thank you Philip, I appreciate it! Also thank you for the offer. I just placed two orders in the past week to late model restorations for items such as a new antenna and base, and the deck lid emblems. I'm sure I'll be ordering more over the next few months, so that code will definitely come in handy!