New Member From Canada!

blainer

Oct 27, 2014
Good day all. Just wanted to chime in and say hi. I currently own 2 unique fox body cars. First is a rare 1983 T-top Coupe Mustang that is a factory optioned 5.0,5-speed car I've owned since 2005 when I started the resto mod. It is currently for sale and have posted it in the classifieds. Secondly, I owned a fabled 82 GT with a automatic transmission with the 4.2 L (255)V8. The car was a barn find car and has only 131,000 kms which is like 81,000 miles. I completely went through the motor rebuilding it from top to bottom using as much motorcraft parts still available. I ported out the heads to help it breath better and installed dual exhaust with bbk headers. The original manifolds were cracked on the ears and unusable. I also deleted the smog pump and retained all original parts if some wanted to put it back in. This car is also for sale in the classifieds. Why sell 2 unique cars? Life changes and basement to finish. I hope to sell them yo a car enthusiast like the people on here. See you all in the forums.

• Sponsors (?)