New Member From Iowa

Mark Dean

Aug 15, 2016
Just got on this site. I have a 2010 Roush 427R, Grabber Blue with red accents and an automatic tranny. The wife has a 1968 High Country Special Meadowlark yellow with a black interior.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey man, welcome to Stangnet.

Sounds like two sweet cars, got pictures?

You can go to two different subforums to chat with fellow model owners, either the S197 section or classic section. You'll get any help you might need in those areas.

Post a thread in both with pictures of your rides, we all love pictures here.

I'm originally from Iowa City myself, whereabouts are you? We have several members from the state spread throughout Stangnet.

Post a couple pictures here too, I'd love to see them.

Hey man, welcome to Stangnet.

Sounds like two sweet cars, got pictures?

You can go to two different subforums to chat with fellow model owners, either the S197 section or classic section. You'll get any help you might need in those areas.

Post a thread in both with pictures of your rides, we all love pictures here.

I'm originally from Iowa City myself, whereabouts are you? We have several members from the state spread throughout Stangnet.

Post a couple pictures here too, I'd love to see them.
Still trying to figure this thing out. I am in Cedar Rapids and have had Mustangs most of my life. Got hooked in the 60's when my uncle worked at Radford Ford in West Branch. He had a 67 fastback, night mist blue, 290 and a 4 speed. 2 years later, he got a 69 Mach 1, 428 4 speed. Took the Roush to the drag strip in Earlville a couple weeks ago and ran in the low 12's 7 out of 8 runs, 113 top speed. I'll have to play with this thing and see is I can get some photos up. Keep looking for them.

Nice job at the strip, we have lots of gray racers here. Some pretty serious ones as well.

That '69 Mach 1 had to be nice. The '69-'70 body style is my favorite.

If you ever need help with stuff here, just look who the online moderator is on the right of the screen. They'll be able to help you do whatever you need.