New Members Get in Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Just wanted to see who has joined here recently, say, since the beginning of the year. Just tell us a brief line or 2 about yourself, and WELCOME!
RC
welcome.gif

• Sponsors (?)

94GTLaserRC said:
Just wanted to see who has joined here recently, say, since the beginning of the year. Just tell us a brief line or 2 about yourself, and WELCOME!
RC

I guess that would be me. Well I'm male, 40ish, divorced, one stepdaughter, one dog, one cat, an' two cars. I live in Ontario (Canada) where the winters are long and cold and the gas prices too high.

I have been here for a month now so I guess I'm new.
I am from Ft.Lauderdale and now living in N.VA where I can't wait to leave. I am 34 and married with an 8 month old daughter and I work from home so you will see me here posting all day long.

family.jpg

I've had 3 Stangs before this one and they all fell apart from cheap parts to keep them running. After being in the Marine Corps and salivating everytime I heard Mustang exhaust I knew I had to have another one. I bought this car and made a promise to myself that nothing but top notch items and lots of TLC will go on this Stang. I originally had it set up for shows and some drag but this year I am going all out for drag and hope to compete in NMRA comp next year with this one and a Fox notch I will have in the next couple of months (for wife (Stephanie) to drag in comp. I will race in some Fun Ford True street events this year just to get the ball rolling. I've enjoyed the time here on the boards and it has been a pleasure to meet most of you in the threads. I don't put my mods in my sig b/c there are so many and I can't figure out which ones to list. So here is my Stang to all and my mods.
fr500.jpg

**Block: Stock 302 5.0 160K+ miles
**Heads: Stock E7TE
**Power Adder: Vortech V-2 S-Trim Polished, AFM Power Pipe, Polished SCH 12# 8 Rib Blower and Tensioner Pulleys
**Intake: Mirror Polished Cobra GT-40, Wazee's Polished EGR Eliminator Plate, 1" Phenolic spacer, Polished 70mm TB, Chrome Pro M 75mm MAF, K&N Filter
**Fuel Delivery: 255 LPH Fuel Pump, BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator, 42lb. injectors
**Rear End: 8.8 w/ 3.73 FMS Gears, Auburn Pro Posi-Unit, Moser 31 Spline Axles, MAC Cover
**Shifter: Steeda Tri-Ax
**Drivetrain: Tremec 3550, Spec Clutch, FMS Aluminum Driveshaft, FMS DS loop, BBK Firewall Clutch Cable Ajuster, UPR Billet Clutch Quadrant
**Ignition: MSD BTM, MSD Blaster Coil, MSD Cap, FMS 9mm Red Wires
**Wheels: Cobra R 17x9.5 w/Race Concepts front/rear Cross-Drilled Slotted Rotors
**Tires: NITTO Extreme 555 Front 275/40/17, Rear 285/40/17 Rear Track: Nitto 555R 315/35/17
**Suspension: Hotchkis Delta Caster Camber Plates, Kenny Brown Full length Sub Frame Connectors, BBK GT 40 Strut Tower Brace, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks & Struts, Granatelli upper & Lower Control Arms
**Exhaust: MAC Cat-back 3 1/2" tailpipes, Bassani Off-Road X-Pipe, Bassani Equal Length Headers –Jet-Hot Coated
**X-Tras:
Rev-Lite Sequential Shift Lite, Chrome 200 amp Alternator, Chrome FR Thermostat Neck, Fluidyne Radiator, Chrome Valve Covers, Custom painted Engine Accessories, Catz MSX Hyper-White Fog Lights, Xenon 6000 K Blue bulbs, Saleen Tail light Covers, CDC Lightbar, CDC Sequential Tail Lights, MGW Chrome Cobra shift-knob, Kenwood head unit, Infinity speakers 6.5 & 6X8 , 2 10" Bazooka tubes, Kenwood 300 watt Amp, Custom mounted MP3, CDC Turn Signal Mirrors, Compu-Star Remote Start, Indi-glo White face gauges, Cobra Aluminum Pedals, Diamond clear corners, Cobra R hood, Saleen S-281 spoiler, Saleen S-351 Spoiler, 94 Cobra spoiler, Autometer Phantom Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil pressure and Water temp gauges,Custom Mount Gauge Cage, Custom Black conv.soft-top, Custom Chrome rear firewall panel, Chrome brake resivoir cover, radiator overflow cover cap, fuse box cover, washer resivoir cap, Optima Red battery, Stinger Battery Terminals, Custom engraved Cobra radiator cap, Earl's braided radiator hoses, Cobra Floor Mats, Polished PS Bracket, Custom painted interior trim, Mirror Polished Wazee's Aluminum Power Steering & Idler Pulley , FR Chrome Breather Oil Cap.
**Paint: PPG Colorshift Blue 2 Red.($50 per oz.)
**Future Upgrades Summer '04 ** :

-Keith Craft 331 Pro-Bullet Long Block
-10 Point NHRA Custom Made Roll Cage
-Snow Performance Methanol Injection Boost Kit
-Vortech Mondo Bypass Power Pipe W/ Race Blow-Off Valve
-3 Core Intercooler
-Kenny Brown Tubular K-Member & A-Arms

bonkheads.gif
My bad that's more than 2 lines!

what's up gentlemen, new here myself, actually just threw an introduction up last night, not to many responses though. Living in NC now, leaves a bit to be desired after Germany, my home for the last 5 yrs, autobanhed all over Europe in some fancy rides, missed the mustang though. Gonna throw some pics up soon. Anyway good to be here, hope I can be a source of good info, till next time, later, Hef
1105, before you so rudely oust all new people, take english class again, (your should be you're) just jokes man, good luck with the turbo.

1105, before you so rudely oust all new people, take english class again, (your should be you're) just jokes man, good luck with the turbo.
Probably shouldn't have slept through my senior english class huh? :lol: I just use your because I dont feel like typing out the 're at the end :p

JR, towers is a building people go and park their cars in and hang out (I think)

Damn JR, I didn't know you were 34, you don't look it. That's awesome you are going to do some real racing in it. In my heart I'd love to, but I just don't have the time, money, or desire to try to compete competatively. I tossed the idea around of running street stang in my 90GT, you should look into that for your notch. Its a "relatively" simple and cheap heads up class, if there is such a thing. I may still go this route, but by the time I'm ready to really race I will be so far behind the pack that they'll probably be running 11's at that point. :rolleyes:

:OT:
Sorry for not getting back to you on your email, I really appreciated it and it gave me a positive outlook on starting a family of my own as I'm having real problems with that right now... I'm just afraid of what might and will change when that happens! Hope to see you soon though at either Mason or Carlisle!

This will be my first post here :banana:

I am 16 and plan on buying a Mustang GT after my corolla craps out and I can afford it.

I have a question that has come up when browsing this forum, what does the term Vert mean that you associate with the mustang?

I joined the stang family in February of 04 after debating between a 98 C5 and a 94 cherry Cobra. I ended up with the cobra as the price couldn;t be beat.

It was bone stock, my quest for rediculous has begun, I want more and more street legal speed, even though I will never use it.

So I quest for a supercharger...

Oh, 28, first real playtoy. All the rest are practical. Now I don;t care if I get gallons per mile...

UK

Status
Not open for further replies.