New Ridetech SLA

bluestang347

Dec 24, 2006
GA
  • Sponsors (?)

Don’t know anything about it but by the time you piece it all together it’s about the same as a Griggs GR40 and I absolutely know they work and win races.

If you are not going to race this car then an SLA is a waste of money.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Saw it, want to keep tabs on it. My only concern is shock travel with that setup due to how it's mounted. My feeling is that setup is really geared more toward the track. If one were to put it on a street car with softer spring rates, i'd be concerned about bottoming that strut out. Would love to see real-world feedback first but at that price point not sure it will be anytime soon.

Saw it, want to keep tabs on it. My only concern is shock travel with that setup due to how it's mounted. My feeling is that setup is really geared more toward the track. If one were to put it on a street car with softer spring rates, i'd be concerned about bottoming that strut out. Would love to see real-world feedback first but at that price point not sure it will be anytime soon.

It looks like they have drop-in springs/air struts for the same arms. I'd be surprised if any bottoming out occurred at the strut.

It looks like they have drop-in springs/air struts for the same arms. I'd be surprised if any bottoming out occurred at the strut.
Same here. This won’t be popular on this forum, but here I go anyway. I’ve wanted to put my car on air ride for a long time. This solves so many issues in that department!!

Also, bolt on S550 brakes? Yes please!!!

Wheel backspacing only limited by the frame? Sweet!

Improved steering geometry? Yup!

Those control arms look sexy, too…

Also, did anyone else notice they said an IRS system was in the works?!?!?!