New Tennessee Pics

t_chelle16

Keeper of the closet key
Founding Member
May 8, 2002
Knob Noster, Mo.
My 1st thread got lost when the tidal wave from the gutter wiped out the server but here's some new pics of my newest kitten, Tennessee. She's now about 9 weeks old (she was very malnourished so we're not entirely sure on her age), her eye infection has cleared up, she's nearly doubled in size, and is very active now. She also bites and mom has nick named her Demon Kitty.

tennessee18.jpg

tennessee19.jpg

tennessee16.jpg

tennessee13.jpg

-Chelle

• Sponsors (?)

t_chelle16 said:
My 1st thread got lost when the tidal wave from the gutter wiped out the server......
Okayokayokay! I get the message: "No more challenging the BBFCM to a belly-flop contest! :rolleyes:
t_chelle16 said:
but here's some new pics of my newest kitten, Tennessee. She's now about 9 weeks old (she was very malnourished so we're not entirely sure on her age), her eye infection has cleared up, she's nearly doubled in size, and is very active now.
Aww, shucks, she soooooooo cuuuuute! :)
t_chelle16 said:
She also bites and mom has nick named her Demon Kitty.
Allllllriiiiight!!!! Emily has a new protoge! :p

tennessee18.jpg

tennessee19.jpg

tennessee16.jpg

tennessee13.jpg

-Chelle[/QUOTE]
EDIT: Love that last shot. She looks like she's ready to pounce up and rip the lens right off the camera body :D

t_chelle16 said:
My 1st thread got lost when the tidal wave from the gutter wiped out the server -Chelle
WRONG!!! The server crash caused the Gutter wave....:
BBFCM said:
Actually, it was the crash that caused this one to be found again.....
You see...[BBFCM Story-telling Mode]
Once Upon A Time..... in the Great Land there was a tremendous Tower knownst to the peoples as The Stangnet Server. This tower was soooooooo huge that it's very tops extended up past the clouds into the ethernet! When one day, for very dark, mysterious and evil reasons, something caused the Great Tower of The Stangnet Server to come crashing down. So great was the Tower and so powerful was its fall that the entire Great Land shook and trembled. (close to a 9.5 on the scale of Richter) So terrible was the shaking and trembling that The Closet Door splintered, it's pieces coming of their hinges and The Gutter's contents arose in an enormous wave and flooded into The Closet flushing it's contents and occupants out upon the Great Land. In the aftermath, The Great Big Blue Fuzzy Closet Monster wandered lost and dazed looking for his La-Z-Boy, only to find olde tales known as "threads", that had once been kept beneath his chair, washed out upon the Great Land. Unfortunately only the more aged threads were sturdy enough to survive the cataclysm, many of the newer ones were destroyed and lost forever.........The End!...[/BBFCM Story-telling Mode]

Love that last shot. She looks like she's ready to pounce up and rip the lens right off the camera body
She was. And she's not afraid of anything. I was holding Emily (who weighs over 12 lbs) so she could see Tennessee and she was growling & hissing the whole time. Tennessee wasn't the least bit afraid and kept trying to get closer.

WRONG!!! The server crash caused the Gutter wave....:
Oops. My bad.