New To Forum

5.0h

Aug 24, 2014
Hi, Im new to forums but not new to foxbodys. I currently own a 93 Notch. Its bone stock and has some rust isues. I have some questions and would like to eventually meet some new friends on here. I apologize if Im posting in the wrong section, again Im new to the forum format.
I plan on turning this car I got into a fast weekend car and want it to look good. It does need some work before I start throwing money into it and had some questions. I bought this car in Deleware, What should be the first thing I do?

• Sponsors (?)

I am starting with getting mine running nice and as close to perfect. Then some performance upgrades, then paint job.. how does it run?
It runs really good, The rust is whats worrying me. Im in the North, NJ. and the car was from Chicago than Nj to Deleware to me. So Its got a lot of potential. Interiors good w exception of the gangst lean drivers seat. Seems like the wheel bearings are shot, the rears been making some noise and what sounds like a loose heat shield. Just a really old car. I just don't know where to begin.. I wanna be ready for mustangweek next year. but I live in a condo w no garage and limited tools so this is gonna get expensive quick.

Hi, Yeah I thought about it. Im nervous Im going to screw something up. I can do lube oil filter, changed an alternator or two but I want this build to be mine for the most part. I know I don't have all tools needed but Im looking for anyone in the area I could hook up with and work on our cars, Ill help out on someone elses car just to learn. If theres anyone out there who needs an extra set of hands Id be happy to help out and learn. Thanks