New To Mustangs From Socal

Hi all, I'm new to mustangs and just got my first one about a month ago. Its a 2002 Mustang GT, 128,xxx miles, with a Magnaflow exhaust, Mach 1 trans (manual of course), 3.73 gears I believe, and a Diablo tune. I got it for 3k off a buddy and used to drive a 40 year old bug, so all in all not bad. The only thing that annoys me a bit about coming from an old vehicle to a new one is that IDK what I can do to my Mustang performance wise due to smogging it every other year or so. That wasn't so much of an issue in my old car. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Hi all, I'm new to mustangs and just got my first one about a month ago. Its a 2002 Mustang GT, 128,xxx miles, with a Magnaflow exhaust, Mach 1 trans (manual of course), 3.73 gears I believe, and a Diablo tune. I got it for 3k off a buddy and used to drive a 40 year old bug, so all in all not bad. The only thing that annoys me a bit about coming from an old vehicle to a new one is that IDK what I can do to my Mustang performance wise due to smogging it every other year or so. That wasn't so much of an issue in my old car. :D

Man, you can make a lot of HP but I tell ya now... All of those emissions standards plus your geographic location, will require some bucks. Get all your supporting mods done first unless you like walking or have other transportation. Welcome to the sickness. :nice:

And here's a pic of my ride
2014-04-22155326_zps4cb5ecaf.jpg