New To The Stang Fam 08 Gt

Whats up guys, I am going to pick up my mustang today and will officially be apart of the stang fam in a little over 8 hours! i am buying a 08 gt with 83k miles, i was a little worried about buying this vehicle with that many miles but the car drove excellent and a bunch of car people i know re insured me that if the car was taken care of it should run for a lot longer and that 83 isnt even a high mileage. the interior was normal wear and tear for 83k miles i would assume, im going to have to change out two of the vents and one of the sides of the door peeled off which was supposedly normal in a older mustang in this texas heat and a fe of the plastic pieces on the inside need new bolts so they can snap right in but for it being a black car i didn't see hardly any scratches or dents, so i do feel pretty confident about buying the car. im buying it for 12,500 and its 13,614 after taxes and fees, so i would say im getting a pretty good price also. If yall have any questions or comments let me hear them, im also inserting a picture of the car!

Attachments

• File0_064341_640480.jpg
    File0_064341_640480.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 79
  • Sponsors (?)