New To The Stang

Papichyno

Mar 19, 2016
Hey guys, I'm trying to fix my 1994 mustang 3.8L and I see that my brake pedal is pushing all the way in. But when I checked my brake pads they had alot of meat on them. Does anyone know what needs to be done? I'm a youtube mechanic (I look at youtube to fix cars) and I was wondering if it's an easy fix or take it to a certified mechanic.

• Sponsors (?)

Either you have a brake leak ( how much fluid in the master cylinder) check your rubber bake hoses ( have someone bush the brake and check them for swelling or cracks. If it all of a sudden started doing this then its probably the master cylinder. If you replaced the brakes then this happened....bleed the brakes. Brakes should be something a professional does....they can kill you or someone else. Make sure you double check everything. Good luck

look for brake fluid on the ground under the car.also check on the back side of the rear wheels. if nothing under car or on backside of rear wheels your master cyl is shot. also if when car is running and you push brake peddle down engine idle changes your brake booster is shot and if so,peddle will bottom out easily.