New toys and reason for absence

AndyG47

Aug 20, 2004
Jersey
Hey everybody it's me, Andy, returning from a long away from here.

REASONS:

#1 my comp is being Uber ghey and not letting me into even Stangnet's main page. On my dad's comp right now.

#2 I....I.....I can't say it....................I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF MUSTANGS:nonono: http://mods.moddb.com/3072/ A Half-Life mod i;ve been working on for quite some time, finnaly got back into the swing of things and am going to finish it.

#3 New toys:

DYNOMAX SUPER TURBO muffler taken from my friends Dodge Intrepid---FREE
DYNO.jpg

12 inch INFINITY REFERENCE sub---$10
sub.jpg

bungeed down
sub2.jpg

Sony XPLOD amp---$10
(sorry no pic, don't have it yet)
STREET WIRES amp wiring kit $10
(do you really need a pic?)

2 more ways to totally PISS OFF the neighbors----PRICELESS!!!

FOR ZINC:
yellowgroup1.jpg

YESTERDAYS SNOW: TOO MUCH:bang:
SNOW.jpg

And finally I said I was going to be :ban: because I had a friend of mine order me a 100% stainless steel 2.5" I.D. 4.5" O.D. RICE muffler but it never came in so he sold me his old sub, amp, and new amp kit for the money for the muffler that never came. :D

• Sponsors (?)

AndyG47 said:
Hey everybody it's me, Andy, returning from a long away from here.

REASONS:

#1 my comp is being Uber ghey and not letting me into even Stangnet's main page. On my dad's comp right now.

#2 I....I.....I can't say it....................I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF MUSTANGS:nonono: http://mods.moddb.com/3072/ A Half-Life mod i;ve been working on for quite some time, finnaly got back into the swing of things and am going to finish it.

#3 New toys:

DYNOMAX SUPER TURBO muffler taken from my friends Dodge Intrepid---FREE
DYNO.jpg

12 inch INFINITY REFERENCE sub---$10
sub.jpg

bungeed down
sub2.jpg

Sony XPLOD amp---$10
(sorry no pic, don't have it yet)
STREET WIRES amp wiring kit $10
(do you really need a pic?)

2 more ways to totally PISS OFF the neighbors----PRICELESS!!!

FOR ZINC:
yellowgroup1.jpg

YESTERDAYS SNOW: TOO MUCH:bang:
SNOW.jpg

And finally I said I was going to be :ban: because I had a friend of mine order me a 100% stainless steel 2.5" I.D. 4.5" O.D. RICE muffler but it never came in so he sold me his old sub, amp, and new amp kit for the money for the muffler that never came. :D

Holy Chit, Andy's back! :eek: I see the snow covered up your new mustang suv. I see you "ghettofied" by using a cord to hold it down. You should have used L brackets like I did, that way that mother ****er ain't going nowhere. I see the flock of zinc stangs :drool: Oh and about the exhaust...:nonono: I didn't see that one coming. I though you were going for a sex change operation...:shrug:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! FIREFOX HAS SAVED ME. I CAN NOW GET INTO STANGNET!!!

I would use "L" brackets 'cept this way if I wanted to I could dump the whole thing real quick. I'll find a nicer way to hold it down come spring when I start heading to shows again.

Delta 40s are still loud you know, they just have less of an interior drone compared to the Super 40s, plus it does put a slight bit more restriction in the exhaust compared to the super 40s, but if you go with 2.25-2.5" there is no worries.