New vid of the cobra before she goes down for surgery.

fiveo'cobra

Oct 7, 2004
SC
This is a quick vid i made of the car before i pull her apart this weekend to swap in the new aluminum heads. My friend compiled the vid together so sorry for the crazy chinese techno lol. The car DOES have open longtubes again in the video because i am modifying my X pipe so i had to take everything off.

I have 1000 miles on these heads since they've been worked over. Anyway i filmed while i drove so i coudlnt really go balls out while filming but when i took it on a back road and had both hands to work with the car broke loose all the way in 2nd, 3rd, and 1/4 through 4rth untuned and with conservative timing for break in on 255 radial yokohamas. Can't wait to see what it will do with the aluminums and some 275 DR's.

This is my friend's website with videos of some of my friends back at home (mostly imports but a few domestics). Here is the LINK. Scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Angelo's version 1" and right click save as please.

http://www.roadconetuning.com/videos.htm

Last thing. The heads that are on the car in the video are coming out and still available. Stage II ported and polished iron GT40's, with comp "Beehive springs" and titanium retainers, 1.94/1.6 stainless valves, and milled 0.035 to 57cc chambers. They flow the same as twisted wedge heads. Over $800 in parts and machine work not including price of heads. I'm looking to get $550 + shipping but i AM open to offers. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

95riosnake said:
Sounds awesome. I've always liked your car, for more reasons that the same year, color, and that it's a cobra though lol. If I had the cash, I'd be all over those heads. Sounds like a really good price :nice:

Back at ya man. I think we have the same vision, we just chose different paths. You did most of your exterior first and i chose most everything else. Next is a Cervinis molded R hood and chrome AFS 10.5 03' cobra rims so i hope mine looks as good as yours.

fiveo'cobra said:
Back at ya man. I think we have the same vision, we just chose different paths. You did most of your exterior first and i chose most everything else. Next is a Cervinis molded R hood and chrome AFS 10.5 03' cobra rims so i hope mine looks as good as yours.

Yea, the everything else is the expensive stuff. I'm graduating from VT this May and should be getting a full time job, so then it'll be time for all the go-fast. My car has been enough to keep me happy thus far...but I have ProCharger/built stroker dreams dancing in my head :)