New wheels! just arrived not mounted yet though

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
Well, I got my new wheels in today from Mustang Tuning now American Muscle props to them the wheels were shipped extremely fast and are great quality here are a few pics they are FR500 18x9 in front and 18x10 Deep dish in the back. I hope to have them mounted and installed next month sometime.

View attachment 432086
View attachment 432088
34rj4gn.jpg

Attachments

• 34rj4gn.jpg
    34rj4gn.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Sponsors (?)

hahah your right hence it's ugly I will find somethin

as for the motor I added a vortech supercharger full exhaust, and yes the car was being setup for roadracing it has tubular k-member, tokikio 5-way adjustables now has coil-overs, it will be getting some more stuff this winter. By the time I had the car where it's at now the first snow fell and I stored it.

i forgot you had that black cobra! that will seriously be the nicest car on stangnet, imo, :drool: absolutly amazing

Are those just the rims on the caR? or are the tires on, you said next month!

hehe those are just the rims bought the wheels gotta wait a few weeks on tires since 18inch tires cost more than the rims easily. Gonna run 285/35/18 in the back and 245/40/18's in front, my fender lips are already rolled and quadshocks removed but just by putting the rims on those tailpipes are gonna need some convincing

thanks for the compliments!

Kabuki_notch said:
hehe those are just the rims bought the wheels gotta wait a few weeks on tires since 18inch tires cost more than the rims easily. Gonna run 285/35/18 in the back and 245/40/18's in front, my fender lips are already rolled and quadshocks removed but just by putting the rims on those tailpipes are gonna need some convincing

thanks for the compliments!

Do you know if the 50resto kit will allow those wheels to work?

By any chance can you send me a pm of the setup you used, and how much it cost you? Thanks!