*NEWB* 19 inch rims on 2000 V6?..

KURMiT

Jun 8, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Hey Folks I'm a newbie here and I'm buying a Silver 2000 V6 in the next couple days and am gettin right into rims rubber and suspension.

Is anyone on here running 19 inchers? I've seen a bunch of 18s on stangs but not many 19. What size am I gonna be shoppin for rubber wise? It sucks knowing dik all about fitment when you get a new car LOL :shrug:

Suspension wise I'm lookin at most likely Eibach Sportlines and Tokico Illuminas (or Konis)

And no I'm not takin it to the track, strictly a street cruiser :spot:

Thanks 4 Lookin
KURMiT

• Sponsors (?)

lol you conservative puritans should really stop being so reserved. way to treat a new member by the way. 19's go great with the 99-04 Mustangs and obviously he's more concerned with having a nice looking car than tearing up the tracks so I say go for it. Make sure you don't go the cheap route by getting a set of Ebay 19x7.5's. I'd run at least 9.5/10" in the rear and 19X9" in the front. tires.com has some great looking 19's and they will also tell you everything you need to know as far as offset and what size tires will work best. good luck and have fun.

Thanks Joker.
And yeah it is just a street cruiser as I mentioned, with the price of gas and insurance I think I'll just stick to lookin good for now, and if I feel the need to speed I'll take out my Dad's 911 LOL :banana: