Newbie with pics

BIG-MAC

Jan 22, 2006
Dallas
I have lurked occassionally since being introduced to this site last year by a member who is also a member over at pro-touring.com...and since I have spent more time over here recently I thought I would make a formal introduction of me and my 68 coupe. The chassis was rotisserie restored and seam welded, GW suspension front/rear, Baer brakes, solid roller aluminum headed 289 and a 4 speed top loader, 18" FR500 wheels with BFG G-Force KD tires. If my wife cooperates with the proper distribution of time and dime I should have it done in time for summer. More pics and specs in My Garage.

Attachments

• engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 117
  • F24EF8C4-FE86-64BF-907F3E625BB6A6D4.jpg
    F24EF8C4-FE86-64BF-907F3E625BB6A6D4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Sponsors (?)

looks great

cant wait to see the finished pics. I went to the good guys car show in dallas this past year and hope to see you there this year to get a look at it in person. I live in houston. are you going to check out the autorama in dallas.

hou said:
cant wait to see the finished pics. I went to the good guys car show in dallas this past year and hope to see you there this year to get a look at it in person. I live in houston. are you going to check out the autorama in dallas.

If it is done I will probably do the GoodGuys thing this year. And I will go to the Autorama but I do not have much interest in showing there. If I do any indoor shows at all it will the Yellow Rose All Ford show in Fort Worth.

Kmac, what's up man? i've always hung out here at SN i started hanging out at PT more than usual; for a while but now i'm pretty much back to checking in once every couple of weeks again, if that. there seems to be a lot more attitude over there lately. anyway, welcome and glad to see you here. :nice: