No Wonder Everyone Hates the 6!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

http://www.supersixmotorsports.com/

or

www.rpm-mustangs.com

check these sites out if you are really interested. the head and cam packages are cheaper, the SC kits like the 11psi intercooled kit from Procharger is about the same in cash, but the price I bought my car at and the money invested would be cheaper then a 4.6. you are rigth stock for stock the bigger cubes always wins. cobra>GT>v6.

http://www.v6power.net/dyno/?theme=v6p

the link above will give you how some have 400+ hp

I'm not ashamed to own a 6 in fact I could go buy an 8 today if I wanted to but I like the 6, its lighter and almost as fast as an 8 stock, I'm happy with it, I'd be happy to own a 4.6L as well.

DBMSTNG said:
true, but not nearly as easily. 4.6L 2V's are up to 340rwhp n/a last i noticed. it may be slightly higher now. does anybody here have a 300rwhp V6?

Here is a 300 HP NA V6, mind you he is stroked to a 4.2

http://v6power.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29386

My point is the V6 is not the piece of crap some V8 Guys brush it off to be. I'm just enjoying my stang wether someone thinks its slow or not, The more I know about the V8 and other vehicles the better knowledge I have of who to pick races against. If someone wants to be ignorant, I wish to be there the day the 6 hands him his ass.

dkshadow said:
NIce numbers. I thought it was to the wheels though. Either way v8 power on a v6, all motor to boot. :)

Hey car companies can sell it from the flywheel so can I. :D Still my point is V6's are not weak, but do the same to the 8 and you will get bigger numbers as we all know.

Mr. Biglesworth said:
Bottom line is V8 (Cobra) > V8 (GT) > V6

Any which way you slice it, thats what it boils down to. Whatever you 6'ers say to make yourselves feel better is you're own preference :nice:

:nice: Hey DBM, check this guy out...guess he's your type of Stanger. V8>V6? I guess if that's what the V8 owners want to think to try to make themselves feel better about the huge car note and insurance bill they have on the V8 then so be it. What a load of crap. Whoever said I have the most entertaining posts on Stangnet, well, thanks I think. :flag: As for the people calling me a "tool", I'd just like to say one thing. All I've done in my posts is express my true opinion on the said topic. So if you're persecuting me for that, then, I'd say you're the one who's a "tool." Greenbioch, you are so right...people are getting way too touchy on this board. It would take a blind person to think that modding a GT is as cheap as modding a V6. My best friend's buddy has a 01 Cobra and it's costing him out the rear end to mod even the basic stuff on it. DBM, I gotta say, you have way too much time on your hands...I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist. And yes, I will tell a V8 owner to their face that their car isn't all that. I have no idea where you are dragging your numbers from, but Ford lists out the GT coupe at $25,900.00 for an auto. There may be dealers selling them cheaper, but I go by list price, and by that standard, it's quite pricey for what you get. You guys act like there's a 100 horse power difference between a stock 6 and a stock GT. For crying out loud people, come down off the ego for just one second. And as for someone defending themselves meaning they have an ego DBM, well, if I don't :hail2: to your points and I don't feel the way you do, and you want to think that it means i have some huge ego, then feel free. The V8 is still :notnice: in my book, and nothing is going to change that. By insulting me, you're just proving my point that you V8 guys are, for the most part, a$$holes. :notnice:

1990StangLX said:
lol no wonder people hate v6er's like you. you are a whiny ****ing bitch.

:rolleyes: wow..good one..here's one for you on your level..enjoy your So Very Tacky Cobra. The best you SVT guys can ever do is just insult someone...it's not my fault you don't know your a$$ from your elbow and I called you on it. :owned:

MR bigelsworth is teh solid snake and solid snake owns a damn V6 himself.

I own a Cobra, and I would never buy a GT again.

I would buy a 5.0 again, but not a SOHC 4.6.

And I would buy a V6 again just to use as a daily beater, they take a licking and keep on tickin.

Actually I am in the market for one ~$3k to spend on a 94+ model.

Pete

yellow5.0cobra said:
MR bigelsworth is teh solid snake and solid snake owns a damn V6 himself.

I own a Cobra, and I would never buy a GT again.

I would buy a 5.0 again, but not a SOHC 4.6.

And I would buy a V6 again just to use as a daily beater, they take a licking and keep on tickin.

Actually I am in the market for one ~$3k to spend on a 94+ model.

Pete

There's plenty of used V6 Stangs of that model for around that price where I'm at....you'd have to take a hit on mileage though. As for my previous statement, I was talking about V8 owners in general having larger car payments and paying higher insurance, not him specifically. Guess I should have made that clearer. Oh well, I'm about done with this thread since everyone here is at everyone else's throat. :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.