No Wonder Everyone Hates the 6!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBMSTNG said:
if i'm 12, i'm more mature than your whiny little ass. wah wah wah. i got picked on by V8 owners.:rlaugh: quit acting like a child scorned because you couldn't keep a GT.

are you backing down now? you said you would tell V8 owners to their face they are a$$holes.

oh, and i haven't sent you a PM in MONTHS!

:owned: again.

:bs: ..whatever kiddo. There's way too much going on right now for me to waste my time with this kind of junk.

• Sponsors (?)

Mean03V6 said:
:bs: ..whatever kiddo. There's way too much going on right now for me to waste my time with this kind of junk.

oh noooooes! if i'm a "kiddo" as you imply, why is the insurance on my GT so cheap? also, how would a 12yr old own a house and 2 cars? i must be a child star! sweetness! now if only i could age 4 years really quick so i could drive my moddified GT. :rlaugh:

calling someone older than you "kiddo" = TeH GaY!

yellow5.0cobra said:
hey, im down for flying to TX to find a nice running V6 within the next month or so.

If your set on a V6 look for 99'-04' but if it was me I would probly just buy a GT. Yes that is comming from the supposed V8 hater :rolleyes: I'm sure you could pick up a nice 94-95 GT pretty close to what some of the 99 V6s go for. Now that is just my .02 worth ;)

Monkie said:
Holy **** stop the ****ing flaming! We all own mustangs here and even if some of us know more than others we should TEACH the others what we know. Not bash them because they don't know. Everyone looking at this thread at one point knew jack **** about cars. If you don't agree with what someone has done with their car...MOVE ON. Unless you pay for their car, gas, and insurance take a big breath and drink a nice cold glass of STFU. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should have had a glass of this last night uh :lol:

I admit I was a little harsh on the other thread about this crap but deep down inside I don't care which motor people runs Just as long as its American :flag: Also long as people don't have that holyer than thou adituted I'm cool. I just wanted to point out that just because someone has a V6/4cl don't mean it can't go fast. In some cases I think it can be done cheaper than other motors. Anyways what about the kids who's perants refuse to buy them a fast car simply because of that F&F mentality crap going around now days? I'm a dad my self and if my son was old enough to drive I have to ask my self would I want him with a 300+ hp car at the age of 16? As for teaching, If some one wants and can have a GT, they aren't as bad as what people make them out to be. Shop around both for the car and insurance, always get three qoutes atleast. I got a fully loaded 04' Tahoe 5k less than my town was selling a strip down model for just because I ran a search online. The cool thing is that I didn't have to drive over 20 miles to pick it up. I've seen 87-93' Foxs go for 1500.00 and 94-95 GTs for 5-8k. Heck I've seen 01' Cobras sell way less than a new GT.

P.s Someone really needs to show me that trick where I can quote mutiple times on one post :D

Pro-Hawk said:
Maybe I should have had a glass of this last night uh :lol:

I admit I was a little harsh on the other thread about this crap but deep down inside I don't care which motor people runs Just as long as its American :flag: Also long as people don't have that holyer than thou adituted I'm cool. I just wanted to point out that just because someone has a V6/4cl don't mean it can't go fast. In some cases I think it can be done cheaper than other motors. Anyways what about the kids who's perants refuse to buy them a fast car simply because of that F&F mentality crap going around now days? I'm a dad my self and if my son was old enough to drive I have to ask my self would I want him with a 300+ hp car at the age of 16? As for teaching, If some one wants and can have a GT, they aren't as bad as what people make them out to be. Shop around both for the car and insurance, always get three qoutes atleast. I got a fully loaded 04' Tahoe 5k less than my town was selling a strip down model for just because I ran a search online. The cool thing is that I didn't have to drive over 20 miles to pick it up. I've seen 87-93' Foxs go for 1500.00 and 94-95 GTs for 5-8k. Heck I've seen 01' Cobras sell way less than a new GT.

P.s Someone really needs to show me that trick where I can quote mutiple times on one post :D
[ quote] [/ quote]

Or click this...
quote.gif

Monkie said:
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: I would love to see Mean03V6 call me an a$$hole to my face. Then I would watching him call me a nice guy when I helped him up off the ground.

You know, I don't know why I bother with this crap. I'm never going to see you in person, you know it, so you continue to talk out your a$$...guess that's what you call entertainment. :rolleyes:

Umm...Mean03V6 calm down and take a deep breath...Hold it...ok let out :D

Lets try and end this Mustang on Mustang hate crime ;) The answers to all our problems is exceptence :D You may as well :bang: if you think you will prove someone's opinion is wrong exspecaily if they change it freqantly.

Pro-Hawk said:
Umm...Mean03V6 calm down and take a deep breath...Hold it...ok let out :D

Lets try and end this Mustang on Mustang hate crime ;) The answers to all our problems is exceptence :D You may as well :bang: if you think you will prove someone's opinion is wrong exspecaily if they change it freqantly.

Ok I agree with that. Besides, talk is cheap anyway....and pointless as well. So, I guess it's back to the topics at hand then. :cheers:

I used to want to get a Gt or even better a Cobra, but now im afraid that I'll go through some transformation into an A##hole. :shrug:
Is there any support groups for things like this??
Or maybe i could go on Jerry Springer "Crazy love triangle, Mustang enthusist torn by choice on engine size and the effect it will have on his/her personality." Jerry always solves the problem at the end. :nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.