Now I'm In The Gt League

My last post 2 or so years ago saw me with a sweet 2012 V6 Premium. On July 8 I took possession of a 2014 GT Premium which has been a complete joy all of its 600 miles to date! I take joy every time I crank it up and listen to its raucous spirit and look forward to the red lights just so I can hear it reveal its character.

I had seriously planned to purchase a 2015 model. However, I think they missed the boat on its design (in fact, it's ugly IMHO) which caused me to seek the last of the classic styles. So after about 2 months of searching and waiting, the right stang showed up. I bought mine fresh off the truck with 9 miles on the odometer. I'm lovin' it!!!
New Stang 3.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats and beautiful car. I found myself in the same school for thought when I picked mine up. I know the 15's will likely be faster, but the current styling resonates so much more with Mustang tradition.

What other mods are you planning for it?

WAIT! I am gonna install my Draw-Tite 1-1/4" receiver for my bicycle rack. That hasn't happened yet...waiting on new installation hardware from etrailer.com. I lost the mounting bolts into the frame when I removed it from the 2012....

WAIT! I am gonna install my Draw-Tite 1-1/4" receiver for my bicycle rack. That hasn't happened yet...waiting on new installation hardware from etrailer.com. I lost the mounting bolts into the frame when I removed it from the 2012....

I'd be interested in pictures when you get that installed. I'm big on biking as well but since getting the Mustang as the DD, I cannot seem to find room for them, lol

You need to do your part to stimulate the economy and buy some mods! :D

:nice: