ny/nj/pa guys...gt clash track rental at atco sept 7th

• Sponsors (?)

Don't just spectate! Get out there and blow the doors off some other GTs! I for one have yet to take my baby to the track and my first time will be with a blower and no LCAs. I won't have any traction and will probably run 14s blown. LOL

AmBo said:
Don't just spectate! Get out there and blow the doors off some other GTs! I for one have yet to take my baby to the track and my first time will be with a blower and no LCAs. I won't have any traction and will probably run 14s blown. LOL
you'll run 14's regardless with that jersey air

AmBo said:
you'll run ok...Atco is one of the best track surfaces anywhere...its very sticky.

to watch i believe its free almost 100 percent sure it is. I've always ran my best mph at atco but have always hooked to well off the line. My mph between atco and etown was 2mph diff. (better at atco)..but i ran .1 slower at atco and my 60' was a lot worse