OEM Parts Question

I've been asked if I would be willing to do some work on a 66 GT Vert. Course I said hell yea. My question is where can I find (web site) for OEM parts? Like the alternator, I know I can just take it to a battery shop and have then rebuild it. But if I wanted to replace body parts or under the hood parts, where do I go? Also parts to get it back to original.

The car has a 289 - AOD with 229,xxx miles / Use to be red, now black with black interior and a black top. I have pics and she is all there with matching #'s. Only problem with her is that she is the wrong color. The owner wants to put her back to original color. I'm not gonna complain.

I'm at work, i'll post pics when I get home. Thanks for the help in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang Depot, Mustangs Plus, American Pony, Virginia Mustangs, and up here there's Canadian Mustang. Most are carrying original tooled parts these days as well as wharehousefulls of reproduction parts. Do a search on this site to see reviews of them then decide who you want to do business with.

Most of my dealings have been online....I find what I want in their print catalog, then order it from their website.
The few times I have had to call their customer service they've been very helpful, just be sure you are connected with customer service!!!
Mine were mostly shipping/mailing problems, i.e. they sent a couple of smaller items via USPS with my street address, and our local postmistress wouldn't drliver it, even tho' she knows me and my box #!:nonono: