Offroad X Or H Pipe?

• Sponsors (?)

After looking around a little more, I think I'm going to go with the JBA lt headers and the JBA o/r h pipe
Before you drop the cash on a set of JBA's, read a few of these posts. I remember back when I had my MN12, the Thunderbird/Cougar guys used to run them on their 2V's years back because they were relatively inexpensive and they fit well, but a lot of them were surprised to later find out they were very prone to cracking.....which is why a lot of us went with the Kooks. I can't see the design for the Mustang being a whole lot lot different, so keep that in mind before you click that "buy now" button.

Before you drop the cash on a set of JBA's, read a few of these posts. I remember back when I had my MN12, the Thunderbird/Cougar guys used to run them on their 2V's years back because they were relatively inexpensive and they fit well, but a lot of them were surprised to later find out they were very prone to cracking.....which is why a lot of us went with the Kooks. I can't see the design for the Mustang being a whole lot lot different, so keep that in mind before you click that "buy now" button.
Yeah I am still a couple weeks out from actually buying them, so I'm really trying to get my research done. I would definitely go with Kooks but they are like $400 more than all the others, I want to stay within a $700 budget for the headers because I still have to get my mid pipe and have the headers installed

I have stock manifolds with bbk o/r x pipes and dynomax super turbo(which aren't very loud)mufflers and i still get yelled at every now and then even though im driving slow. The x has a nice low tone to it if you're easy on the pedal and just cruising. If you floor it then its super raspy and loud enough to hear from a couple blocks away

I rather save a few bucks on headers, plenum, tb, etc and aslong as i'm getting a diesent brand that had been around a good while and is known and the part does the job of what it's supposed to use the few bucks saved towards bigger mods like a blower kit or heads and cams, etc.. Too each is their own guys. I just don't see why spend another few hundred on Kooks when my Mac's will produce the same result and hey who's really gunna see the quality difference between the two of kooks and mac??.. ya know..