Oil Pressure Sending Unit?

Okay, so I was curious about what was going on with my car today ('02 Mustang GT with an '03 PI Swap), and finally decided to get around to looking at it (I was due for an oil change anyways! Woo!). Anywho, upon discovering the location of the oil pressure sending unit, I also unhappily discovered that the wire that connected to the plug for the unit had broken off. What do you guys think would be the best way to go about this? Replace the plug from a junkyard car and solder it onto the existing wire? Opinions greatly appreciated! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Depending on where the wire broke at......can you just solder the original back together? If not, look for a good one in a junk yard. You might see if there is a point where it plugs into another harness to save soldering.

Reactions: 1 user
Depending on where the wire broke at......can you just solder the original back together? If not, look for a good one in a junk yard. You might see if there is a point where it plugs into another harness to save soldering.
Well, if it hadn't broken off at the connector, I'da gladly soldered it back on. But. The cable pretty much snapped at the point where it goes into the connector.
I'll prolly have to pull one from a junkyard this weekend.