OMG, anyone seen this before

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
GAWD----the chemo must be affecting my brain....this thread is getting too surreal!

btw---is that a hipo hippo? and does it float? :D

Of course it doesn't float! Hippos don't swim; they just FORD streams! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, so that was technically incorrect (the swimming part); but I'm having a bad workday and all I can come up with are bad jokes! Speaking of which:
Hey Fritz, if you went to Central Missouri, you could ask Chelle to get Trixe the Killer Bassett Hound to perform your PET scan! :rlaugh: Of course, if you only need a CAT scan; well that would be Emily the Psycho-Kitty's job :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Yeah, it's a Monday alright!
I think I'll shut up now.

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Of course it doesn't float! Hippos don't swim; they just FORD streams! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, so that was technically incorrect (the swimming part); but I'm having a bad workday and all I can come up with are bad jokes! Speaking of which:
Hey Fritz, if you went to Central Missouri, you could ask Chelle to get Trixe the Killer Bassett Hound to perform your PET scan! :rlaugh: Of course, if you only need a CAT scan; well that would be Emily the Psycho-Kitty's job :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Yeah, it's a Monday alright!
I think I'll shut up now.

Still Dreamin'
Real nice guy! Remind me to :puke: on you Sunday after my next chemo-go-round!:D

:lol:

Darn Buzz wish you were still traveling down here because I have a project notch......yes yes......Mr. Big Block Fox, and I need some ideas and pointers on the big blocks because I have no clue around them I've always been a windsor user.

Any good books you can recomend?

67GTFastback said:
Well maybe it is just like Hop's Eleanor, all body parts can be removed within a day without harming the original Mustang parts:jester: J/k Hop :stick:

:D No way..That things ruint. Man Im all for everyone making their toy the way itll make em happy,, but damn,, if you want a SuperBirdVette , use a Corvette.