On my way home.....

Tenchu8669

Oct 24, 2003
Tampa,Fl
I had just drop my gf and i was driveing and minding my own business, had some loud rock music on b/c i was in a good mood then this 280zx came up too me and started makeing commits about my car(2000 v6)and i'm really not paying attention cause this guy is being an ass. Since no one was around i decided that i'd give it a go with the guy b/c i had no clue what kinda performace his car was putting out and needless to say he got OWNED! and i really didn't get a great start and he never had a chance, then at the next light he was light he was like nice man! is that a 4.6L and i just laughed and was like no dude its a 3.8 6... :owned: it was great. I'm usually against street raceing but this was too good to turn down, plus it was really late and no cars were around. Just thought i'd share.

• Sponsors (?)

One of my favorite quotes (well, something like it):

If guns kill people, then pencils cause mispelled words.

Guns, by themselves, are not illegal, so talking about one doesn't necessarily mean you have done something illegal, however, if you talk about street racing, you have to have done something illegal and it is therefore condoning it if they allow us to talk about it. Do I wish that we could? Yes. But I do understand the logic.