One Bulb On Passenger Side Rear Blinker...

Knight66

Apr 13, 2016
...doesn't work. The bulb is good. I've replaced it, I've switched bulbs from one of the other sockets, it just doesn't work. I ordered the Raxiom sequential kit, thought maybe my stock harness was bad, still does it. The brake lights work fine, the bulb lights, it works just like all the others when the lights are turned on, it just won't blink. When I turn the blinkers on that side, I get the hyper fast blinking...like it does when a bulb is blown...except it isn't blown. Front blinkers work fine. I've never dealt with a problem like this. Usually, replace the bulb and its a done deal. Not this time. Anyone ever had this issue?

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

I think you may find the multifunctional (turn signal) switch is bad.....just a guess through. The brake signal and the turn signal power both travel the same wire so that should all be good. I am not sure if the power travels from the multifunction switch to another control or straight to the lights. I would check for power coming out of that switch.

Appreciate the response, but it turns out the car doesn't like LED bulbs...took them out and all is.well. I liked the LEDs, but I like having functional blinkers better. Still a mystery why they didn't work.

Well, it is possibly the actual signal flashing system in the car that needs resistance to work properly. Do some research and you may find a way to make it work. Also, when posting issues, it helps to know any mods such as led bulbs.