Opinion On Wheels For The 95

splogan

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2002
OK, I need to get rid of these ridiculous wheels that were on my 95 when I bought it. They are 18" Lexani so I may get some cash for them but they dont belong on this car.

The vert is mine. The yellow car has the wheels I want, how do you think they will look?

my95_zpsc8af54d8.png
my952_zps6655665b.png

DSCN2341_zps3a644ed1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

All that matters is how you think they'll look, but I agree the current wheels look off. I'm partial to Bullitt wheels on SN95's myself. Only thing I might suggest is the black wheels might clash with a dark green (they look good on the yellow) so I'd get a lighter color. I think anthracite would go good with the top. I sound like my girlfriend.

Last edited:
In that picture yes it was. It was on there when I got the car. It was horrible, like many other things that were done to the car. I took it to autolite and had a new windshield put in. Got a rock chip in front of the driver anyways so 2 birds with one stone, literally.

As for the black not looking good with the dark green, that is exactly what I was concerned about. I like the anthracite a lot but wanted a deep dish 5 spoke. I polished up the Lexani. Going to try to get 600-800 out of them. Curb rash on one might make the price come down but it will go a long way to paying for wheels that belong on a mustang. Hell I even thought about good old GT split 5 spokes so I dont look like an ass hat.

Yea, I really like the cobras and the Saleens, more the Cobras because I can get deep dish. My only concern was the black looking like ass on a dark green car.

image.jpg