Organizing a meet in Tennessee...Please read!

9646gt

Apr 7, 2005
Holloman AFB,NM
Well Fun Ford Weekend will be in Bristol,Tn august 5,6 and 7th and I am trying to get as many fellow stangnet members together as possible. If I get some response I will hopefully be able to get us a discount on a hotel as I have a conection for that. It would be really good to get some faces to go with names and its a great way to check out everyones rides! I plan to post this in all the other sections but need some help promoting it. This is a great oppertunity for a meet and will give us all something to do at the end of the day and such. As we get closer I will work with everyone to put together plans on meeting and such and hopefully we can even organize a cruise up or something. Is anyone interested?

If so please contact me by email ( [email protected] ) or PM ..Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

9646gt said:
Well Fun Ford Weekend will be in Bristol,Tn august 5,6 and 7th and I am trying to get as many fellow stangnet members together as possible. If I get some response I will hopefully be able to get us a discount on a hotel as I have a conection for that. It would be really good to get some faces to go with names and its a great way to check out everyones rides! I plan to post this in all the other sections but need some help promoting it. This is a great oppertunity for a meet and will give us all something to do at the end of the day and such. As we get closer I will work with everyone to put together plans on meeting and such and hopefully we can even organize a cruise up or something. Is anyone interested?

If so please contact me by email ( [email protected] ) or PM ..Thanks!

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!

I'd go, but I flive in Sunny Florida. Plus how do we know that you're not like Buffalo Bill "It does what it's told or it gets the hose again" :shrug: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: J/k

9646gt said:
lmao you wouldnt be rooming with me loser :rlaugh: jk..anyways if you decide to make a road trip let me know..you wont regret it becuase this is an awesome event! There will be ALOT going on!

FINE! THEN I WOUNT ROOM WITH YOU! Umm... Anyway, it is in August, so i'll let you know in a couple of weeks. I does sound like fun and try to see if I can ditch work for a week or so and head up there. I'll let you know later on, like in two weeks.

worked v6 said:
FINE! THEN I WOUNT ROOM WITH YOU! Umm... Anyway, it is in August, so i'll let you know in a couple of weeks. I does sound like fun and try to see if I can ditch work for a week or so and head up there. I'll let you know later on, like in two weeks.

Awesome..Its on a friday saturday and sunday so hopefully you and lots more can make it! Its a awesome event and if we get alot of people together we will all have something to do and someone to hang out with afterwards :nice:

9646gt said:
Awesome..Its on a friday saturday and sunday so hopefully you and lots more can make it! Its a awesome event and if we get alot of people together we will all have something to do and someone to hang out with afterwards :nice:

Why would you want worked there anyways? Do you want the show to suck?
JK, I would go but I live in Chicago :(

zincyellow03 said:
Why would you want worked there anyways? Do you want the show to suck?
JK, I would go but I live in Chicago :(

Isn't Chicago closer to TN than FL? If I go then you better go. :rolleyes:
Oh, and what do you mean i'll suck up the show!? I think you'd suck the place up with your bright yellow stang... On second thought I don't want you going! :p

zincyellow03 said:
Zinc yellow isn't THAT bright. Chrome yellow is more orange, while screaming yellow is more or a brighter yellow. Zinc yellow is more of a light yellow. For your info, the reason I would suck up a place wouldn't be because of my car, it would be because of me!

Yah! you suck. Thumbs Down :notnice: Hang your self on a street light.