OT: Free comptuer related stuff

DarkBuddha

Founding Member
Dec 11, 2001
Seattle & Tampa
Well, in my preparations for the arrival of baby buddha, I've been getting rid of some stuff for free . So, if you want any of this, first person that sends me a PM gets it for the cost of shipping (via PayPal preferably).

1. Mid tower ATX case with HEC-250LR (AMD recommended, Intel V.2.03) power supply and case fan. I upgraded cases a while back, so this has been sitting. It's in good shape. It originally held/powered my PIII500 setup, then my current Athlon XP1700+ system. Power supply works fine.

Fellowes keyboard and mouse sliding tray. It's used, and has one broken tab where the slider attaches to the tray, but it doesn't effect function. A little epoxy or super glue would probably make it perfect.

See a pics here: http://groups.msn.com/DBsMustang/computerstuffpics.msnw

• Sponsors (?)

65fastback2+2 said:
what AMD are you looking at??? a server 64 bit opteron???

I saw an add in the Sunday paper. I'm not sure of what kind of AMD it was, but my GF who is a computer pro, says it was a good deal for home use, but my Stang needed parts first. I think it was Fry's Electronics Store. That's where I bought my P3 600 Mhz system for $600 on a whim when I was browsing during my lunch break. The price was great back then.

2nd Mustang said:
I saw an add in the Sunday paper. I'm not sure of what kind of AMD it was, but my GF who is a computer pro, says it was a good deal for home use, but my Stang needed parts first. I think it was Fry's Electronics Store. That's where I bought my P3 600 Mhz system for $600 on a whim when I was browsing during my lunch break. The price was great back then.

ohhh for a whole computer ic got ya, i thought you were just talking about processors. I am a computer sales person at Best Buy, so I know what ya mean about cheap. I still build my own though haha.