Outnumbered By Idiots

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_7654.jpg

Here's a question.. who has the money to take a $40k car that's still under warranty most likely and do that stupid crap with it???

Call me crazy, but the cars I go nuts with have always been ones that were paid for, not worth tons of money... you know- something I'm not going to lose a lot cutting it up..

Reactions: 1 user
Here's a question.. who has the money to take a $40k car that's still under warranty most likely and do that stupid crap with it???

Call me crazy, but the cars I go nuts with have always been ones that were paid for, not worth tons of money... you know- something I'm not going to lose a lot cutting it up..
You'd be surprised. When I was at the Ford dealership we'd have F150s that were new with a foot of lift, huge tires, etc. wondering why we weren't going to replace their driveshaft under warranty.

Or we'd have new Mustangs towed in with drag slicks or radials on the back and a tune bitching that we weren't replacing the engine after they burned the #8 piston up.

Then we had the Mustang with the turbo setup under it, drag radials on the back, and a damned cage in it, insisting he hadn't drag raced it, and wanting his transmission replaced.

Reactions: 1 user