Outside Temp - Just A Good Ride Today.

NJBob

Dec 18, 2014
NJ
Well, being its July and has been 80+ and humid for the past few weeks here in the northeast. This mornings ride into work at 65 degrees was a treat. I definitely noticed the performance difference. To bad it will heat and humid up soon enough. But I'm sure as we enter late August that cool morning and evening air will be back....

I do have the High flow K&N drop in in the stock box for now....just in case you wanted to know. Its a split between the big CAI and Stock

• Sponsors (?)

Well, being its July and has been 80+ and humid for the past few weeks here in the northeast. This mornings ride into work at 65 degrees was a treat. I definitely noticed the performance difference. To bad it will heat and humid up soon enough. But I'm sure as we enter late August that cool morning and evening air will be back....

I do have the High flow K&N drop in in the stock box for now....just in case you wanted to know. Its a split between the big CAI and Stock
I made a tough call today... I went out to the garage and couldn't decide between Galaxie or Mustang.... The Galaxie won today, I even had to have the heat on while driving in to work lol
Like you, I'm waiting on the fall weather to really get out and rip with the 15' that is if Weld ever gets their act together and ships my wheels...
IMG_20140911_165523034_HDR.jpg

This is my ride to work today :)

I made a tough call today... I went out to the garage and couldn't decide between Galaxie or Mustang.... The Galaxie won today, I even had to have the heat on while driving in to work lol
Like you, I'm waiting on the fall weather to really get out and rip with the 15' that is if Weld ever gets their act together and ships my wheels...
IMG_20140911_165523034_HDR.jpg

This is my ride to work today :)
Nice what does have the 390 and c6 trans

Thanks!
352 FE and a C4, it certainly won't set a land speed record but it sure does cruise nice :)

I bet it is, I remember my fathers 67 or 69 ford white wagon with a 390 and c6. my brother used to eat up the 289 mustangs with the wagon back in 75.....He was an ideate and used to do neutral drops....took a awhile then he blew the rear....what gets me, the trans held up...then he learned how to power brake instead.

From what I understand the C6 was the police trans...

I bet it is, I remember my fathers 67 or 69 ford white wagon with a 390 and c6. my brother used to eat up the 289 mustangs with the wagon back in 75.....He was an ideate and used to do neutral drops....took a awhile then he blew the rear....what gets me, the trans held up...then he learned how to power brake instead.

From what I understand the C6 was the police trans...
The C6 was a tank especially compared to the FMX of the same era. What makes me wonder is some of these cars are un touched and still running 50 some years later. Will our new cars hold up to the same test of time? I sure hope in 50 years my 15' isn't destroyed and someone is taking good care of it lol