P To 4.6 4v

Ok my bad. I do want advice it just that so many people talk so much trash. Thanks for the advice and I will head what you guys have told me. So question. What vehicles have the 5.0 that your speaking of? This will help me with my search. Thanks again

• Sponsors (?)

I want to build a motor for my own experience. I priced a coyote motor and it will cost me 8000 to 9000 for a 400 hp motor. When I can build one with more hp for the same price. I've done my homework and ready to build so that I can tear up the streets next summer. I do hope to see some of you guys out there.

Here's the thing. The Coyote engine has already proven to handle well above 700hp without as much as pulling a valve cover. So while it may only make a little over 400rwhp out of the box, it's capable of suporting much more.

On the flip side.....you'll have no choice but to build an earlier 4V engine to see the same kind of power figures than the stock 4V Coyote will....and in the end, it's still going to have a glass jaw.

Trust me....when you add up the dollars and sense, the Coyote is the better choice. The heads and intake alone move more air than almost anything the aftermarket has to offer for the early 4V. And when you start putting the boost to it, you'd better have another 4-5K sunk into that 4.6L short block, otherwise you'll be picking up parts of it all over the race track.

Chris Hereford's cobra is the perfect example of what you need to do. I would love for the article to post the price he paid to make that happen. It probably cost more that a brand new ecoboost mustang. Still, that car is sick.

Reactions: 1 user