Pak is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang,

Just wanted to pop in and say that I am finally off the injured list and should be on the boards more frequently once again. Hopefully 99% of you will be happy to hear that.

BTW, for those wondering, I did in fact decide to change my Avatar as discussed in my last now locked thread before I went MIA. Geez did that turn ugly or what? It's a good thing my feelings don't get hurt easily, of course they might have if I even remotely valued the opinion that was spewed at me so maliciously in such a non christian like way. Whatever happened to that ole "turn the other cheek" moto anyway? Obviously I would have loved to comment on many of the nasty, rotten, child like, pedestrian in nature, offensive comments made towards me, but hey, I'm bigger than that. Besides, I would never stoop to such a name calling panty waste level anyway, and that was obviously the direction it was being taken to, so I guess I will just take solis in the fact that regardless of what any drive by trogolodite seems to think of me, the ending score looked like it was at least 6 to 1 in my favor making the 1 oh so very WRONG!. Yeah me! :banana: Besides, laughing my ass off at the pathetic and weak attempt at a reply was just the booster I needed to bring me back to health quickly. It really is the best medicine after all I guess. Let's all indulge in some for a momment, shall we? :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

I missed the closed thread because I was busy trying to run over a CHiP. I do take offense to one of the remarks. I put in 5000+ posts on this board, and have work long and hard to be the self proclamed "reigning idiot". I am not about to have anyone like you take it away from me. So there. :D Glad you're back. In case you missed it, read my san Diego thread. DAMN!!! :nonono:

Ozsum67 said:
I missed the closed thread because I was busy trying to run over a CHiP. I do take offense to one of the remarks. I put in 5000+ posts on this board, and have work long and hard to be the self proclamed "reigning idiot". I am not about to have anyone like you take it away from me. So there. :D Glad you're back. In case you missed it, read my san Diego thread. DAMN!!! :nonono:

Well, if it makes a difference to ya OZ, I will always bow down to your superior idiotness and take a back seat to it as runner up idiot should you ever be unable to carry on your idiotic like ways, OK? :hail2:

Pakrat said:
Well, if it makes a difference to ya OZ, I will always bow down to your superior idiotness and take a back seat to it as runner up idiot should you ever be unable to carry on your idiotic like ways, OK? :hail2:

Well OK then. Hop needs to get his facts straight. And for the record, if there ever is a time when I can't be the #1 idiot around here, I'd feel proud to have you take my place. :D :nice:

Pakrat said:
I would never stoop to such a name calling panty waste

:lol: Ummm,, read into that shoeboy . Once again, you start off on your 3rd grade level of intellect . As said before, I simply laugh at you...

Besides, laughing my ass off at the pathetic and weak attempt :rlaugh:

Yet as soon as you can come back , you start up this thread ??? Something tells me you werent laughing too hard. Perhaps stewing is a better verb given your newest post here. You couldnt come back and say hello to all the old pals and talk about new topics... This is hilarious. HI guys ! Im back,, oh and Hop is a big dumbhead !
:rlaugh: Dude, for real. U rock !! I , err, mean "reign" .
Looking back at the conversations , some may disagree with me. Okay. Some may just not like me. Okay. But reality is that the only pathetic babble spewed here was from your own little less than average "wit". Do you smoke crack ? Even though 65 feels the way he does , he still can articulate it . You need a new game. Continuing on trying to have a go with me will never prove fruitful for you pak. You dont have it upstairs. Nothing to be ashamed of , just be aware of it, and use discretion.

Oz , I forgot that we were indeed at odds a while back. That was just over the Eleanor deal if I recall. If i did ever bestow that title on you, well, you have been unseated my friend. :D A coup has ousted you. Pak the Usurper did you in. Are you still up in Canada?

The Hopkinator said:
Yet as soon as you can come back , you start up this thread ??? Something tells me you werent laughing too hard. Perhaps stewing is a better verb given your newest post here. You couldnt come back and say hello to all the old pals and talk about new topics... This is hilarious. HI guys ! Im back,, oh and Hop is a big dumbhead !
Looking back at the conversations , some may disagree with me. Okay. Some may just not like me. Okay. But reality is that the only pathetic babble spewed here was from your own little less than average "wit". Do you smoke crack ? Even though 65 feels the way he does , he still can articulate it . You need a new game. Continuing on trying to have a go with me will never prove fruitful for you pak. You dont have it upstairs. Nothing to be ashamed of , just be aware of it, and use discretion.

Oz , I forgot that we were indeed at odds a while back. That was just over the Eleanor deal if I recall. If i did ever bestow that title on you, well, you have been unseated my friend. :D A coup has ousted you. Pak the Usurper did you in. Are you still up in Canada?

Hop, as you grow older, you will become more tollerant of things that, when younger would have made you ill or just piss you off. I have become that way with the "E" cars. Still wouldn't own or want one, just more tollerant. I have shown my ignorance on many occasions while on here, and you were just one of the many. Pak and I had "words" awhile back. But he knew who was the bigger idiot and forgave me. :D I would suggest to everyone, to get along (I know, it's be used before) and let me continue to down grade the sorry sack of crap CHiPY officer who done me wrong. I too will get over it, but probably only after my insurance goes back to normal. :bs: :notnice:

Ozsum67 said:
Hop, as you grow older, you will become more tollerant of things that, when younger would have made you ill or just piss you off. I have become that way with the "E" cars. Still wouldn't own or want one, just more tollerant. I have shown my ignorance on many occasions while on here, and you were just one of the many. Pak and I had "words" awhile back. But he knew who was the bigger idiot and forgave me. :D I would suggest to everyone, to get along (I know, it's be used before) and let me continue to down grade the sorry sack of crap CHiPY officer who done me wrong. I too will get over it, but probably only after my insurance goes back to normal. :bs: :notnice:

Im trying , honest I am ! :rolleyes: I simply returned a volley. Albeit his initial tirade once again was quite comical , I still couldnt help responding. Im trying to be a kinder gentler Hop , alas........

The Hopkinator said:

:scratch: I have to politely ask, who the F*** asked you to participate in my thread anyway? I mean, damn, you just keep chasing me and chasing me on all my threads sticking your big nose in my business. I'm starting to think you are secretly in love with me or something, like you are the one on the crack, only a crack of a different nature perhaps? Do you see me butting in on your threads wasting my time making comments? Hell no, becasue you aren't worth my breath or time. I could easily have joined in on your ancient ghost in the kitchen thread but I didn't. Yet you continue to seek out and harass me again and again. If it continues I will have no choice but to take it to the Moderator. I will not put up with your internet bully persona anymore I assure you, so think twice next time, you've had fair warning. :nono: Gentle kidding and :stick: ball busting is all fine and well with me but when you start threatening my friends like you did with 65' stanger, well that's just going too darn far.

I know, I know, the above was not witty, blah blah blah, yawn, there, I said your patented "I'm the only one who thinks this but I have to say it because I could never admit it and I have no other way to respond" reply for you, OK? So now you can go about your life and participate someplace else OK? Surely this board is big enough for the two of us, so you go play on your side with the 2 or 3 people you haven't managed to alienate yet, and I'll go play on the other side with everyone else and we'll both live happily ever after, seperately of course.

PAK!!!:banana:

Glad to see your idiot self back and hobbling around the boards again! Has there been any further word on the vicious stack of dinnerware that attacked you? Was the Maytag man able to round up that filthy bunch? :shrug:

All kidding aside, NOT! How is the knee?

btw....next time, don't try to take on the dinner dishes yourself, get someone more capable of handling them......like your wife! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Pakrat said:
:scratch: I have to politely ask, who the F*** asked you to participate in my thread anyway? I mean, damn, you just keep chasing me and chasing me on all my threads sticking your big nose in my business. I'm starting to think you are secretly in love with me or something, like you are the one on the crack, only a crack of a different nature perhaps? Do you see me butting in on your threads wasting my time making comments? Hell no, becasue you aren't worth my breath or time. I could easily have joined in on your ancient ghost in the kitchen thread but I didn't. Yet you continue to seek out and harass me again and again. If it continues I will have no choice but to take it to the Moderator. I will not put up with your internet bully persona anymore I assure you, so think twice next time, you've had fair warning. :nono: Gentle kidding and :stick: ball busting is all fine and well with me but when you start threatening my friends like you did with 65' stanger, well that's just going too darn far.

I know, I know, the above was not witty, blah blah blah, yawn, there, I said your patented "I'm the only one who thinks this but I have to say it because I could never admit it and I have no other way to respond" reply for you, OK? So now you can go about your life and participate someplace else OK? Surely this board is big enough for the two of us, so you go play on your side with the 2 or 3 people you haven't managed to alienate yet, and I'll go play on the other side with everyone else and we'll both live happily ever after, seperately of course.

:rlaugh: Well Ill politely respond . You invited me . When you referenced lil ol me . Now my ghost thread, which you obviously checked out despite me being the originator , didnt reference you at all. Why ? Because to me , you are a petulant child that simply cant form proper thoughts. Like this last little foray you wrote. Had you not referenced me, I wouldnt have responded. So, once again pak , your limited intelligence doesnt fail to amuse me. (excuse me , Im rotflmao) Im back. Sorry. Anyway, if you dont care to hear from me, Ill make it simple and easy so youll be able to comprehend it. Heres a big one , pay attention now : Dont make reference to me. You see, Ill tend to respond. Secondly , I never threatened 65 , Just for the record..So do YOURSELF a favor and dont imply I did . I could have cried to the mods (like you threaten to do ) on this initial thread, but you are all too easy to counter without even dipping into my repertoirre of snappy comebacks or snot slingin' to the mods. As for chummy little snippets, Im as game as anyone else, but you get so whiney. And love ??? I love everyone . I wish nothing but health and happiness for everybody. Do I think you two could be tempting fate with the avatar thing? Of course I do , but thats your Cross to bare ... And as far as that and any other little snipes you toss at me, dont cry when you get nailed for it...... :banana:

The Hopkinator said:
:rlaugh: Well Ill politely respond . You invited me . When you referenced lil ol me . Now my ghost thread, which you obviously checked out despite me being the originator , didnt reference you at all. Why ? Because to me , you are a petulant child that simply cant form proper thoughts. Like this last little foray you wrote. Had you not referenced me, I wouldnt have responded. So, once again pak , your limited intelligence doesnt fail to amuse me. (excuse me , Im rotflmao) Im back. Sorry. Anyway, if you dont care to hear from me, Ill make it simple and easy so youll be able to comprehend it. Heres a big one , pay attention now : Dont make reference to me. You see, Ill tend to respond. Secondly , I never threatened 65 , Just for the record..So do YOURSELF a favor and dont imply I did . I could have cried to the mods (like you threaten to do ) on this initial thread, but you are all too easy to counter without even dipping into my repertoirre of snappy comebacks or snot slingin' to the mods. As for chummy little snippets, Im as game as anyone else, but you get so whiney. And love ??? I love everyone . I wish nothing but health and happiness for everybody. Do I think you two could be tempting fate with the avatar thing? Of course I do , but thats your Cross to bare ... And as far as that and any other little snipes you toss at me, dont cry when you get nailed for it...... :banana:

:lol: Is anyone here but this guy buying any of this :bs: ? I'm just curious? Everytime you come back with these same attempts again and again you do nothing but show just how :owned: you are getting every time. Just to be on the safe side though from now on and save you from further embarassment, I'll be sure to refrain from the use of any words in any of my threads to anyone going forward like say jackass, idiot, dinkus, moron, half wit etc..... you know, anything that could remotely be interpreted by anyone as my referencing you. I mean, God forbid I talk about going to the grand canyon or something and seeing a jackass and you immediately think I'm talking about you again, ya know, so I'll really think hard going forward and try to not to confuse further. In the mean time though, I've now added you to my block list, so you can continue to talk to the air for all I care, it's your only other audience anyway. The battle of the wits is officially over. I don't feel right about fighting an unarmed man anyway.

I do have two things left to say though, 1st is that I need not imply anything, these are your words, and they come off as pretty darn threatening to me:
And 65 , you especially need to be careful , an old friend may come calling , leaving you regretting your posts.

2nd, you still have penguin all wrong, I have talked to him and he did not suddenly see the light and "change it for the right reasons god bless him" he did it only for the purpose of not hearing your hypocritical gums flapping anymore, I simply don't lay down that easy though. So you want the offensive material removed and this nonsense to stop, try leading by example oh holy one. I have a news flash for ya, God will judge you more on your actions than he will for you trying to be the blasphemy police around here and starting trouble where none existed prior. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...........art thow so sinless? If so, it must be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.