Pak is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Pakrat said:
:lol: Is anyone here but this guy buying any of this :bs: ? I'm just curious? Everytime you come back with these same attempts again and again you do nothing but show just how :owned: you are getting every time.

UHH RIGHTTTT... :lol: THATS HILARIOUS.
Just to be on the safe side though from now on and save you from further embarassment, I'll be sure to refrain from the use of any words in any of my threads to anyone going forward like say jackass, idiot, dinkus, moron, half wit etc..... you know, anything that could remotely be interpreted by anyone as my referencing you. I mean, God forbid I talk about going to the grand canyon or something and seeing a jackass and you immediately think I'm talking about you again,

NOW THERES THE COWARDS WAY OUT. SO IN THIS INITIAL THREAD, YOU ARE NOW IMPLYING NOTHING WAS MEANT FOR ME. :rlaugh:

ya know, so I'll really think hard going forward and try to not to confuse further. In the mean time though, I've now added you to my block list, so you can continue to talk to the air for all I care, it's your only other audience anyway. The battle of the wits is officially over.

AND MAN, IM SORRY, BUT YOU LOST LIKE THE JAPS IN WW2...

I don't feel right about fighting an unarmed man anyway.

SO YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF YOUR OWN AMMO, AND NOW RESULTING TO OLD SAYINGS LIKE THAT LAST SENTENCE .. THATS REALLY SAD , YET FUNNY , AT THE SAME TIME... :rolleyes: ONCE AGAIN, I CANT HELP BUT TO SMILE AT YOU. :D

I do have two things left to say though, 1st is that I need not imply anything, these are your words, and they come off as pretty darn threatening to me:
UMMM,..THATS NO THREAT . HERE ILL HELP YOU OUT. I CANT CONTROL THAT. EVEN SAID (AND DID) THAT I PRAY IT DIDNT RETURN .MY BROTHER HAD IT . BUT ITS A SIMPLE DEDUCTION . A THREAT IS SOMETHING NASTY YOU STATE YOU INTEND TO CARRY OUT. LOOK IT UP IN YOUR DICTIONARY. ILL EVEN THROW IN AN OLD SAYING TO HELP YOU. :nice: . MY FAVORITE OLDIE THAT APPLIES TO YOU , THAT LITTLE GOODIE ABOUT TALKING THE TALK...YOU KNOW THE REST..

2nd, you still have penguin all wrong, I have talked to him and he did not suddenly see the light and "change it for the right reasons god bless him" he did it only for the purpose of not hearing your hypocritical gums flapping anymore, I simply don't lay down that easy though.

DUDE, YOU TALK ABOUT "LAYING DOWN THAT EASY" AND, QUOTE - "LIKE PENGUIN DID". PENGUIN DIDNT LAY DOWN. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT HIM, HE DID A GOOD THING . I HAVE THE FEELING THAT IN PERSON YOUR NOT THE BIG TALKER YOU ARE HERE. YOU CAME BACK, JUMPED ON YOUR COMPUTER, TRIED TO BASH ME, THEN :rlaugh: D E N Y :rlaugh: YOU DID IT. ID OF AT LEAST BEEN :flag: M A N :flag: ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT. YOU FRENCH...

So you want the offensive material removed and this nonsense to stop, try leading by example oh holy one. I have a news flash for ya, God will judge you more on your actions than he will for you trying to be the blasphemy police around here and starting trouble where none existed prior. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...........art thow so sinless?

THOU (I) IS NOT SINLESS, THATS WHY THY(YOU) HATH BEEN ROUTED TIME AND AGAIN WHEN ARGUING WITH THOU. SO THY BEST GO PICK A FIGHT WITH ONE THY CAN HANDLE . THY IS OUT OF THINE LEAGUE HERE :) If so, it must be nice.
SO IN THE END HERE, I MUST SAY IM MORE LEANING TOWARD SYMPATHY FOR YOU HERE PAK. NOT ONCE HAVE YOU EVEN MADE ME LIFT AN EYEBROW . I GUESS AT ONE TIME YOU HAD EVERYONE THINKING YOU WERE MR. WITS, AND , WELL, NOW THAT THAT HAS BEEN EFFECTIVELY DISMANTLED (PRIMARILY BY YOUR OWN DOING, I MIGHT ADD) IM KINDA FEELING SORRY FOR YOU. OK OK ,, ILL REITERATE WHAT I SAID EARLIER AND OFFER YOU A DEAL. DONT REFERENCE ME, AND YOU WONT GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT ANYMORE. :nice: SEE? EASY AS THAT !

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.