Parking Game

Ghostalker

Jul 5, 2003
Danbury, CT
http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/park.php
thought u guys might like this, my best score is an even 6 seconds with 74.78 points and one choc, whatever that is, i assume bump =(, man i would never try it that fast in real life (i rarely parralel park anyhow... much rather park in a parking lot... crooked... taking up 2 spots... SHH! i wouldnt do that if it was a packed lot!) if im going to parallel park, its going to be far away from other cars, i dont trust the idiots here in bethel :bang: :chair: that would be like painting "HIT THIS" on my car... not to mention morons dont pay attention to the road (this is coming from a new driver at 16, lol) and would prolly hit me and my door...

• Sponsors (?)

LMAO I SUCK~ I can't park like that in a game.. hell I can barely do it in real life... but I live in AZ and RARELY do you need to park paral... and as far as real lot parking... when my friends and I go out all of us park sideways through the lot... i think it pisses a lot of people off because it looks kinda intimidating (the cars normally include my stang... an 01 Camaro... and 98 MX6.... sometimes an 03 Ranger... once in a rare while a 04 Lancer....) :spot:

UndrTheAZstrz said:
LMAO I SUCK~ I can't park like that in a game.. hell I can barely do it in real life... but I live in AZ and RARELY do you need to park paral... and as far as real lot parking... when my friends and I go out all of us park sideways through the lot... i think it pisses a lot of people off because it looks kinda intimidating (the cars normally include my stang... an 01 Camaro... and 98 MX6.... sometimes an 03 Ranger... once in a rare while a 04 Lancer....) :spot:

i'm sure it really intimidates the cop who gives you all tickets for parking like a-holes...

post ure records foolz!
meuahahah new record for me,
107.76 points, 0 choc, and 4.63 seconds!
132.82 points, 1 choc, and 3.50 seconds!
u decide whats better
i just saw this game posted on ebaumsworld, lol, so i posted it because i sucked at it, (first time = 1 min 20 secs) because i mesed up the controls tres bad

i just played it for like a hlaf an hour an heres the best one i got

parking.JPG

3 second club biotch

97v6Silver said:
i just played it for like a hlaf an hour an heres the best one i got

parking.JPG

3 second club biotch

Ahh, but it looks ugly. Your crooked and your wheels are still turned way out. Presentation is vital. Minus 85 points, biotch. You = teh looz. :nice: