PhotoShop Hellllllllp!!!!!!

65fsbkhipo

Founding Member
Jul 6, 2001
Tampa, FL
Guys, I need a high resolution graghic of my wesite logo. Cater it after this one but the chrome and horses have to have a lot of details and on a white background. I got this from the graphic shop and I'm not satisfied with it. The logo as in the example is going on a magnetic sign on my F150. I can trade for parts.

fmc_banner.jpg

fl mustang proof.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

65fsbkhipo, As I understand it you want the top Logo made into something resembling the lower larger advertisement for the side of your truck? Do you know what resolution/format the printing company wants for this? What would the final dimensions of the ad be? What about it don't you like and what would you like? I'd love to take a stab at this for you! Let me know if you still want some things thrown back to you and i'll get to work.

The bottom pic is what I got from the sign company as a proof. I don't like how they did the mustang script (grey) and the running horses, it should look like my logo (top pic) The final dimensions of the sign will be 18"x36" I don't know what resolution it should be but I assume quite large in order to blow up to that size. The final product should be on a white background.

Dang. The sign guys killed your logo. Lost all its depth. I'm sure my son could create what you want, but he's not a gearhead, so he doesn't work for parts. Here's an example of his work: LINK created entirely from scratch in 3D Studio (enlarge image for best resolution). Let me know if you want me to contact him.