Pics of my Stang and Friends TBird

-Xavier-

May 25, 2004
Hey, I just got my new rims put on my car with my friend ( he has the Thunderbird ) and we took some pics of them and here is what my car looks like so far. Yes, mine is the red one.

Click for Pictures

Upcoming Mods:

Exhaust
Fog Lights
Lowering
Tint Windows
Fixing Dents and Scratches

....and yes it is only a V6 but it is a 5spd. Insurance was to much on a GT. But once I get out of college I am going to get a new GT, but for now this has to do. I know I should have gotten the wider tires but I had to pay for the rims and tires and all together with the 18" 2000 Cobra Rims and Falken 245/40/ZR 18s was $1360, so that will have to do for now.

So let me know what you think

• Sponsors (?)

It will look a lot better than his TBird ( I think those cars are to long. I always tell him that his car is a family car :D ). But then again, his car will beat the **** out of mine. He has the 4.6 and almost everything in his engine is custom and was installed by me and him.

Yeah I know its only a v6, but I want the v8 :(

I got the wheels and tires off of tires.com . The rims are replica's and came with the cobra center cap already installed.

Rims are 2000 Cobra R Replica's and are 18x9 with a Silver finish. THey are $194.00 a rim.

If you order 4 rims and 4 tires at one time, tires.com will mount and balance the tires on the rims for free and shipping is free as well.

Just FYI, next time you get tires get 275/40's or even 285/40's... they will fill out the wheel wells soooo much better. I have 275/40/17's on my cobra and im going 285 in the back next spring... they look so mean. Oh yea, my wheels are 17X9 OEM 95' cobra wheels, and i put them on the 6 once just to see how they filled out the back of it (before i got exhaust) and it looked sweet. If you're getting exhaust, may i say that a very fat tire in the rear would look really good with side exhast and SVO side exhaust valances. I opted for the dual flowmaster system out the back for my 6 because i have th 16' waffles, and the rear of the car was naked without the duals, but looked better with the huge rubber.