Pics Of Your Fox With Rims

• Sponsors (?)

thanks! I bought them from a guy over on the corral from an SN95... I was going to get a set of CCW classics.. but came across these with the correct offsets i needed. They were black, i stripped and repowdered them gunmetal. Going to keep them for a while but planning a mini-tub sometime in the future and will probably end up with something slightly different, but along the same lines.

69clark.... im really loving your car! Its different and it really updates the 79 Pace car look. My friends got a pace car but the combo you have is wild!
What brakes do you have on that? Im looking at upgrading my baers to the new T6's and ss4's....

My contribution.

GTX Budniks - Satin black centers polished lips:

Carlisle2011_1979pacecar101.jpg

Carlisle2011_1979pacecar121.jpg

GTX Budniks - Satin black centers brushed lips

Budniks038.jpg

Budniks049.jpg

Ok, I've decided... :D the more I look at this car the more I like it. That wheel combo TOTALLY changes the look and feel and I can't recall ever seeing anything like it in a Fox. Seriously... this has become my new windows background. You got a writeup on that build Clark???

Carlisle2011_1979pacecar101.jpg

That is either the coolest thing I've seen on a Fox or the worst nightmare. Honestly, I cannot decide. Either way, it falls into, "Badass" territory.

You definitely get +1 interwebz for originality and +1 interwebz for implementation.

What tails are those?

Thanks! The tails are stock 79 tails but tinted black.

thanks! I bought them from a guy over on the corral from an SN95... I was going to get a set of CCW classics.. but came across these with the correct offsets i needed. They were black, i stripped and repowdered them gunmetal. Going to keep them for a while but planning a mini-tub sometime in the future and will probably end up with something slightly different, but along the same lines.

69clark.... im really loving your car! Its different and it really updates the 79 Pace car look. My friends got a pace car but the combo you have is wild!
What brakes do you have on that? Im looking at upgrading my baers to the new T6's and ss4's....

Thanks man, always been a fan of your car and now those wheels are perfect. The brakes on the pace car are 14" alcons up font and 12" wilwoods in the rear.

My Junkyard Jewel

These are Greg Weld Motorsport Racelites. Got them on sale at Summit when the company went out of business. It's a budget street/strip car....work in progress.

Here are some pictures of them on my Junkyard find. Bought it from the guy who owns a local Pull-a-part. Found it on one of my junkyard runs. Don't laugh too hard. Car has sat for Seven years.

Attachments

• Big picture in parking lot.jpg
    Big picture in parking lot.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 288
  • small pic from driveway.jpg
    small pic from driveway.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 299
The tri bars have really grown on me. I used them at first because I scored them for $80 and they clear my Lincoln front rotors, and they would hold me over until I got a set of 94-97 cobras, but now that I have the cobra wheels and the tri bars, I think I like the tri bars better.
I don't think I've ever seen a set on a 4 eye but I bet they wouldn't look too bad.

These are Greg Weld Motorsport Racelites. Got them on sale at Summit when the company went out of business. It's a budget street/strip car....work in progress.

Here are some pictures of them on my Junkyard find. Bought it from the guy who owns a local Pull-a-part. Found it on one of my junkyard runs. Don't laugh too hard. Car has sat for Seven years.

Nice find. That paint just needs some polish and wax. You'd be surprised how that old paint can turn out. Throw some fresh silver on the lowers. Worth a try IMO.

Reactions: 1 user